3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamosha 08.06.20 09:33 pm

Experience OBT (For Honor)

Everything is fine, the balance is tweaked to cheer. Just too many newbies now )) izi at all!
34 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tserks 08.06.20

Cool game if you play with friends and be a lonely business.

b
bazilews 08.06.20

Bethke started to play,the normal optimization,the graph is fine,management is good,well, then we'll see.

J
Jaime Cobb 08.06.20

closed beta was a great success, the same slow, constant problems with the connection.

S
Skilldex 08.06.20

PC game dead campaign. Players not looking at all.

s
slava dovgal 08.06.20

Good fight, says the frame rate fell below 30, although the map Rodionovskaya r7 200 with 2 gigs on Board and a 128 bandwidth bus wood last.

B
Bombardirovschik 08.06.20

very slow play. it's not a fighting game in principle.
In game everything happens much faster.

R
Russian_Lawyer 08.06.20

Played, beat twice in the match some dude running around with the team, and then Yupley again gave an error, well, that's the norm for him. Incredibly good graphics, movement of characters is also very beautiful, in short, all that concerns the visual component is done at the highest level, but it's all the advantages of the game. Her whole beauty is lost for a huge number of interface and contain any markings, highlights, loops and other colorful-cartoon paraphernalia. In fact I did not like at all, in fact, the game is not a slasher and three-dimensional fighting game: you highlight the enemy and you stick to it (if multiple enemies, you can switch between them), then you output your menu and its movements, you arrow to show in which direction it will break and you need to put your sword or shield to block. Accordingly, when they hit you, the enemy has the same problem. Very quickly bored and even victory is not particularly encouraging. The number of points taken from Chilari (knocking down blocks), with which the game could not help comparing. In the end, the game I did not like, but graphics are nothing to praise. Now, if the gameplay was from Chilari, and the graphics and animations from Fo Onor - then it would be game of my dreams, because in Chilari fighting, so to speak, live. Though not very diverse, but there are no highlights and clicks on command according to the direction of the arrows, where the angle and direction of impact is controlled live by the player's hand. The unit is also in free movement, no binding feel their participation. Plus, the bots in Fo Onor terribly stupid, maybe they can be more difficult, I have not delved into the settings, but the fact that it was now - I chopped alone a whole platoon, not even using the unit. Well, brand Bisovsky optimization as always: the game crashes constantly (Yes, I remember that this is a beta, but believe me, with the release of the game in this part, nothing will change, servers will fall over constantly).

R
Russian_Lawyer 08.06.20

Played, beat twice in the match some dude running around with the team, and then Yupley again gave an error, well, that's the norm for him. Incredibly good graphics, movement of characters is also very beautiful, in short, all that concerns the visual component is done at the highest level, but it's all the advantages of the game. Her whole beauty is lost for a huge number of interface and contain any markings, highlights, loops and other colorful-cartoon paraphernalia. In fact I did not like at all, in fact, the game is not a slasher and three-dimensional fighting game: you highlight the enemy and you stick to it (if multiple enemies, you can switch between them), then you output your menu and its movements, you arrow to show in which direction it will break and you need to put your sword or shield to block. Accordingly, when they hit you, the enemy has the same problem. Very quickly bored and even victory is not particularly encouraging. The number of points taken from Chilari (knocking down blocks), with which the game could not help comparing. In the end, the game I did not like, but graphics are nothing to praise. Now, if the gameplay was from Chilari, and the graphics and animations from Fo Onor - then it would be game of my dreams, because in Chilari fighting, so to speak, live. Though not very diverse, but there are no highlights and clicks on command according to the direction of the arrows, where the angle and direction of impact is controlled live by the player's hand. The unit is also in free movement, no binding feel their participation. Plus, the bots in Fo Onor terribly stupid, maybe they can be more difficult, I have not delved into the settings, but the fact that it was now - I chopped alone a whole platoon, not even using the unit. Well, brand Bisovsky optimization as always: the game crashes constantly (Yes, I remember that this is a beta, but believe me, with the release of the game in this part, nothing will change, servers will fall over constantly).

T
TakedaFX 08.06.20

Long dreamed about such a game, the game is just the Bomb. Optimization of the mark

K
Kapellimestari 08.06.20

Played. Thought to record a video blog on the topic, but the topic was not.
As PVE-rubilka the game could get out nothing: you run for a three-meter giant and waving something that throws soldiers to the meters around. But it is necessary to meet with the likes of you opponent (ie the player), and the deadly weapon turns into a stick to chase geese. Seriously, with such a system damage to a player this game release to release, in my opinion, not correct.

Here are many cases was the enemy entertains the crowd of cannon fodder, and they are too lazy to do anything, and then rolls back you're on a horse and with an axe on metal. Beat first with a sweep, immediately Lachish the camera on the character of the enemy, continue to put out his series of blows that would have smashed the KAMAZ struju. Here, before the enemy realize that he is beaten, he lazily turns around, goes into the rack and, finally, beginning to block the hail capasirca on it blows. The streak of CPS by the time he came just before the half, Carl!

Fig the second moment is found. Now it's your turn. While you were hanging out with this giant, your pandemonium noticed other enemies and hurried to punch you a bunch. Murder fleeting first turned into a duel, and after all in a Threesome. And all because of the fact that the player does not have enough time to inflict due damage to its victim. Tactical moment which could be in the game... could there be. It remains surprising that BAA.

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

Hmm, noticed an interesting trend.
Most noobs/haters/those who just don't like - you begin to play for the samurai. And the first day they are very eager to grab territory at the expense of numerical prevoshodstvo, but a day later, when the majority drew from the game begin to sink.
Those who want to play our role/capture castles/stick code - start for the knights.
Who wants to wave a sword/hybrids mobs/cut scalps after work - it is not difficult to guess, for the Vikings. Such people usually just stay in the game longer than the others, and therefore the advantage on points in the later stages of the conflict.

I'm not trying to insult someone, but the impression has developed over the past few days.

b
bazilews 08.06.20

Played a little in beta and the game I was tired.Monotony.

S
SevenMAT 08.06.20

Good game,every round my team lose,fucking hate this game.

B
Bombardirovschik 08.06.20

In short, kind of interesting at the beginning but few of the heroes and game mechanics of course are quite simple.
Graphics do not care, this game is not made for graphics and the graphics do look no time at all.
It's real the first time I think that the point here does not matter.

because the gameplay here, pasani:
See the enemy, fiksiruesh on it and then look at the arrow -tips of the enemy do not need to look only at the arrow-tips, is a very important element. depends on who you play but I chose the Viking leader , his chip is a counter so wait until the enemy attacks, counter and beating him. and so until salupere to death. the main thing is not to miss a shot and to beat. in short, the type of box only with swords and maces. There is another type of ultimate (he didn't pump up to them but seen as the enemy cut in the regime when the strikes are not blocade) here it is necessary to use evasion.
You can still break the protection but it is very neat to use.
That's all tactics. you can still throw the enemy off a cliff because of what the battles on the bridges of the fan fun.
when tackled enemy can continue to run and beat the other and the anal hell starts when you are being attacked two or three here at hard to survive but possible or if you work in the defense to sit (very difficult) and wait until the buddy will come running to help (which is unlikely), or start a Berserker rage to cut right and left in the hope while you knead at least one kill or severely injure.
same thing when the two of you attack the enemy cut it, he writhes
so cool but it seems that for a long time there is nothing much to do, very little diversity, but that is constantly a supremely better and while playing you will not be bored. customiz is not frail but it's real garbage and unnecessary stuff, like jackets in the division and scarves

t
technopank 08.06.20

The mechanics of the game quite a flop.
Why?
It works perfectly 1 to 1. That is the duel here is just a masterpiece.
But, when it starts on 1 or 2 extras, alas, without target lock you'll just thrash the air, that is, it is necessary to observe the etiquette of fighting 1 on 1 he fought, ran second for waiting the end of the battle and then when 1 of them won entered the fray with the winner, just so the mechanics will be hard at work and will be fun to play.
Also very unclear what was the designer thinking of the session can not proceed. I'm not a leaver, but you just can't go out as for me it is nonsense.

k
k1r1an 08.06.20

boring in an hour and get bored of everything I duel in ds3 a lot more interesting, and even the etiquette is not observed with 2 for 1, and game mechanics I was not very pleased ,Yes it is simple and at the same time very oak you won't be able to beat or to strike if you do not capture the objective, and if captured ,all eyes on the enemy and the second enemy you just can't see

M
Mr.Isha 08.06.20

Share impressions from the open Bethke.
As for me They tried with the game. Optimization is. A good picture is also present. Cards some of course, but they can change. Bots are powerful, but sometimes a Chur. The modes are also well done. In General normally it

r
ranon 08.06.20

The game is not bad. Graphics are good , optimization is ( played on the laptop ), but stable connection not very often crashes because of this freaked out and deleted the beta. Hopefully the release will fix it.

M
Mamosha 08.06.20

The PTA was better, there were no problems with the connection, as in MBT. In General, cool game, pre-order. The commercials can be understood that cut out a lot of content including: 6 cards, customization, single player, characters and etc. In the beginning I think the game will be the same dolecka like ceej at the time, but with time everything becomes more and more audience. In General, considering all the sins of the last bet, then this is the best beta since Overwatch'a, though not terrible for the game and it is clear that there will be at release. I believe that it is right that developers were given the opportunity to play everyone, the game is clearly not for everyone and many who would have bought it, had very different expectations of the gameplay. Over time, there will be new modes, I will give 3 on 3 because it is convenient sometimes with friends to run in Troy. Given that I want to make a full-fledged clan battles, tournaments, ranking battles - it would be very cool. For the first game from UBIsoft you can not worry.

D
DimakSerpg 08.06.20

Sometimes all the same terrible bomb that throws out the match. Remember won the rink sweaty, have all won! And then BAM THROWS! Of course the awards we have received.