3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[PC]Contra 17.10.19 02:09 pm

Restore HP from merc (Diablo 2)

I read somewhere that merc 5 city (barbarian) vosstanavlivaet all your HP for 16 seconds, all the other measurements for 41 seconds

Damage Regen
https://www.theamazonbasin.com/wiki/index.php?title=Damage_regeneration

Itself waste, barbarian recovers own CP from scratch (almost) for 1мин17 seconds approximately, merc 2 cities as well.

But I remember that merc-barbarian faster like need to restore your HP.

Or I confuse something?
Please help me to understand
25 Comments
Sort by:
[
[_JENKA_] 17.10.19

what an important topic flew

f
firkax 17.10.19

I also read somewhere that measurements of the 5 act faster regenade
but since you checked that it is not, so it was just a rumor
sometimes

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.10.19

firkax
Dov reset - enough to read about the mark, and that online Regents stop!

K
Klassewer 17.10.19

Here the main moment where you checked? PG or single? And in fact

The game world is a multiplayer version of a standard game click single player. There are (as most of the services for game in Diablo II starting with 2003-2004), for example, such differences as World Event, which in a standard single game there.

Also our service is neither a copy nor an emulator service Battle.Net supported by company Blizzard Entertainment, and has neither to him nor to the company irrelevant.

m
minovalo 17.10.19

So the info is outdated/inaccurate. In monstats to barbamarco the value is 2, which corresponds to full recovery ~82 sec. And for аct2hire it is generally = 0, which is in fact not the case. Although there are still some act2guard, he also 2.

M
Master_STALKER 17.10.19

Since then remembered the mark, I would like to know what properties of the player are working, life steal or chance to find magic item where you can find this information?

m
minovalo 17.10.19

Almost everything works (Matt - if your merc kills). Important seems to be the only PMH is not working.

U
Ugi-dugi 17.10.19

About the regen, has long been interested in this topic and let me tell you something. Merc from act 5 sometimes reginit really like mad, and is written in 16 seconds. Noticed that this often happens if you upgrade it the HP buff, for example to perepisat oak druid and update the BO barbarian on it. The same happens with the LVL up merc under these buffs. He apaet LVL and stays with half HP and not Regent did not yet update the BO or oak HP.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 17.10.19

For Bazin, by the way, says that merc is a barb has no hit recovery and thus it nokrek not working. And since the standards in question...

Learned some very interesting thing: if merc's pride, and you only have an Enigma (or just teleport, not checked che), sometimes TP will be interrupted. And from personal observation it happens about 1 time out of 5. It would seem, and there is the 20% uninterruptable attack? With the Golem, however, is also not checked. But on ng were like the people who made the Golem from pride...

P
Progon_mulov. 17.10.19

Sanchez Ramirez
this conc-bug. in fact, uninterruptable works Vice versa. there is a 20% chance that your any your attack while holding the key does not work, will not cause damage.

m
minovalo 17.10.19

Chance of attack being interrupted. Everything works as intended, just typical Blizzard screwed up in the description.
Friendly aura PGK
Known burzhuinskie the researcher argues that by putting this parameter at 100%, it is impossible to teleport nonstop releasing the button. But the mark/Pets, in theory, to influence should not, as they pause between attacks.

f
firkax 17.10.19

if this is true so then khbr hammer then there is the opportunity to improve their dps by 25%

S
Sanchez Ramirez 17.10.19

To get :C Yes, found now in diabloii Temko with this problem. Sad somehow... But with hammers as I never noticed this, but it's probably akin to the interrupt amking dodges that, when the attack animation takes place, and there is no damage.

m
minovalo 17.10.19

There is one positive thing: there is even less reason to make a Golem out of Pride (not that I had greatly wanted to). Remain with the Orthodox INSI.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 17.10.19

And markwho? I thought brewing in his pride, will the ZIL with all three Dmanisi auras :With Or ZIL, this bug is not valid?

m
minovalo 17.10.19

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
And markwho?
Well, this test is necessary. I don't remember the ZIL had problems with the dps in the company of Hummer. Only what for, if Reaper will give more?

S
Sanchez Ramirez 17.10.19

passed wrote:
Only what for, if Reaper will give more?
The fight to change not hunting :D

m
minovalo 17.10.19

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
The fight to change not hunting
And it is not necessary. The decor and LT are perfectly combined.

K
Klassewer 17.10.19

passed
you were of a different opinion when I told you about lawbringer in UT told.

m
minovalo 17.10.19

Klassewer
So smiter, which licit no longer with that. And then, do not change the same of group lawbringer.