3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 08.06.20 09:37 pm

The problem with fps. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Decided to nostalgia for the Stalker as he found the game disc.Previously I had a GTX 280 at the time was cool, so, I have 10 Directe this game was 40-45 fps with dips to 10-15. Installed it now, I think that now is any 10 Directe will be any more than 60 to give,but to come upon me, Almighty bummer.Like the system I have for Stalker suits,you can say, even to excess. So why squander the fps below 60?I don't understand what I can do,dear players?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 08.06.20

DMG EX777
What is the smoothing set?

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 08.06.20

[Denis]
I actually never sent it, because he was all tears.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.06.20

DMG EX777
Screens settings can to the Studio to throw?
I'm on a 570GTX was launched here on these settings:

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 08.06.20

DMG EX777
Sparka in this curve it can not be helped! Inhibits clear sky at ALL)))
There is an ancient engine which uses only ONE core of the processor...Plus in the clear sky optimization no...
Play so))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 08.06.20

DMG EX777
This game never was famous for good optimization, didn't help her and a bunch of patches. The engine is very old and weak, i.e., it is itself this, by the way, that's what I remembered well. I love Stalker, but because of the enormous amounts of bahav, glitches and freezes, this part was not very good, and the scares.
So, to reduce lag, you can here what to do, I would say that you have to experiment, according to rumors that helps:
- Disable in settings shade from the sun;
- Turn off anti-aliasing to turn it on in Nvidia panel;
- There is also a rumor, dynamic lighting in the game is causing problems and is recommended to include static;
In General, all the series as weak and have problems with optimization, though I liked Clear Sky crashes it, well, Call of Pripyat delivered by lags, where the same picture is sometimes hung.

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 08.06.20

DMG EX777

As you can see, even in a calm atmosphere mainly one core is loaded...
Damn not visible I suppose))

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 08.06.20

[Denis]
I have everything well,just without the 2x antialiasing and dx10.1.And how much have you produced in these settings?

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.06.20

DMG EX777
Here is the test bench CHN:

The bench matches with the game

V
Vinni-Pukh 08.06.20

DMG EX777
DMG EX777 wrote:
dx10.1.
Get that anti-aliasing,do not play on DX10.1, play on DX10

V
Vitalik Shamshin 08.06.20

People apologize for grammar, my main language is not Russian
DMG EX777 I put how you setup I have a GTX 770 2GB RAM But the fps is 30 even up to 25 fell , decided to play on max but it put dx10 full dynamic lighting 60 -55 fps konesno sometimes podlahove but fps napadaet, just as mentioned optimization Shh