3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scarobay-spy 08.06.20 09:39 pm

Why Bethesda did not bring their projects to perfection? (Fallout 4)

You do not want or can not , that is the question ???
28 Comments
Sort by:
F
FsTanDar 08.06.20

MB unprofitable???

v
vigo24 08.06.20

Scarobay-spy
Why do you think people create useless topics on the forum?

n
nestrbob 08.06.20

Scarobay-spy
Ideal - in your concept ?

z
zombijaic 08.06.20

Scarobay-spy
If it was about the Konami mgsv , it is a logical question . And this question can be attributed to any developer .

S
Scarobay-spy 08.06.20

Why useless , and 65 Гбzip Useful ???

R
Rupreht Klinsman 08.06.20

Scarobay-spy wrote:
You do not want or can not , that is the question ???
Well here you engine, say Urho3d. Try to code anything serious, like AI without triggers and scripts. And then, when using XS how long do, try this stuff to optimize(not stupid flags in the compiler, and algorithms), but ported to several platforms. Then, maybe, up to you and reach as far as it's complicated and why programmers get so much money.
Here we have, at work, even in one pack, a lot of disputes. I do believe that you need to allocate memory by hand, the other goat believes that it is necessary to use a shared ptr, that's the same thing and Bethesda.
About the PLO too terrible argument, I say that we should write in C, but with OOP, a colleague sends me to x and says I'm senile, you should use the STL(even in the thin places). Thank God we have a normal head, is able to make competent decisions, is able to compromise without losing application performance(with him I'm willing to admit that some of my solutions are overly radical)

A
Aips95 08.06.20

To be adjusted because:
1) Users with this better (due to point 2)
2) the Ideal of all his own.

n
nikita2112 08.06.20

The word ideal to the games is not applicable. There is a perfect conductor, a perfect liquid, a perfect black body. What is perfect game? What formula describes it?

A
Alex_201633 08.06.20

And in my opinion the game is a game and what is there to rant? It's just entertainment, and what a difference it's perfect, if only people who are afraid to go outside or play soccer on the nature or afraid to communicate with the girls had the opportunity to do something at home.

S
Scarobay-spy 08.06.20

The fact of the matter is that Users with this better , and Pat they will stir up new based on the long-forgotten old .
Ideal all of your, that's for sure but 25 fps c S.... textures , there is . with full and is in the interiors .

n
nikita2112 08.06.20

Scarobay-spy
If 25 fps in interiors, it should be setup to reduce or normal PC to buy. Nobody owes you under the office of the buckets of the game to optimize.

S
Scarobay-spy 08.06.20

I will say one thing - it's a tchotchke .
GOODBYE FOLIC.(((

Z
Zolotko555 08.06.20

Scarobay-spy
Probably because the ideals are different and all cater well, just not possible....the fact that some John DOE ideal for me may be the bowel and naoborod....chill out ,take a break from the game and come back ))))

R
RikoChiko 08.06.20

Just now thought about this.
Just office is overrated.

M
MagicHero 08.06.20

Scarobay-spy
Scarobay-spy wrote:
The fact of the matter is that Users with this better , and Pat they will stir up new based on the long-forgotten old .
Ideal all of your, that's for sure but 25 fps c S.... textures , there is . with full and is in the interiors .
With new textures for ultra stable 60, although in some places, in cities fps sags a bit. And the graphics are excellent, the atmosphere is chic, the music is good (which is only the track on the home screen, with the subwoofer just cool, remember while the game was set with the bonus disc which was in a box, listening to this track multiple times), pumping branched, many kinds of weapons and armor. The game for me came out great, I like everything, just walk through the wasteland, shooting, atmosphere, music. Although the first place is still the Witcher 3 and fallout 4 too, came out great.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 08.06.20

And to me, fallout 4 is very much, the only I love bright and colorful game, and everything is grey, let's remember what Chernobyl in which the radiation, it's overgrown green grass and trees around the green (in summer of course) so I think in fallout, too, should be all green...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 08.06.20

Shoby we are finished ) so I finished schoby though soap is not licked two gigs vidyahi )

N
NorthernSky 08.06.20

What for sweating, if the green is cut down for 2-4 weeks of sales. Then the stream abruptly dried up and we begin to stuff DLC. And the DLC is cut out of the game before the release, so the time/forces to develop almost out. But DLC the flow of money and not nearly overlaps than the one that was immediately after release. Therefore, everything becomes do not care, because the green is small, and therefore not interesting.

M
MagicHero 08.06.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
let's remember what Chernobyl in which the radiation, it's overgrown green grass and trees around the green (in summer of course) so I think in fallout, too, should be all green...
You have missed the point of nuclear catastrophe. In Chernobyl was just a radiation leak, whereas in fallout the whole world was covered with thousands of nuclear missiles which not only increased radioaktivnosti the planet's surface but at the expense of such a large number of explosions in the atmosphere up a lot of dust particles. That dust will eventually cover the entire planet which will lead to the reflection of sunlight and global cooling for years. In the end due to global cooling die almost all plants, plus more and radiation. So after 200 years, the world is just like the one in fallout and maybe exactly because nobody knows what will happen if earth will be covered with thousands of nuclear missiles and to compare with Chernobyl or Hiroshima stupid.

I
Ioannn 08.06.20

Scarobay-spy wrote:
It all depends on the iron! Bad dancer always I... in the way.