3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Docent5960 08.06.20 09:39 pm

The patch came out (Resident Evil 7)

Guys who can check no longer crashes in the basement,and I'm at work there is no possibility
29 Comments
Sort by:
a
agles 08.06.20

Checked...no crashes...

d
denfediuk28 08.06.20

Support older processors,no bugfixes(((

D
Docent5960 08.06.20

agles
Thank you

O
Oleg Kochetov 08.06.20

Docent5960
the crashes occurred just due to the fact that there was no support for these old chips, so now should be no crashes

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.06.20

Uraaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comrades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, the Capcom released the long awaited patch that fixes all the crashes in the game, with the introduction of support for these old chips. Lord! fans of the RE games throughout the world will celebrate this spectacular event. And normally, from the beginning of the game, and the rest of the game will play and pass, and will forget about saves and AutoSave used to bypass the missions in the game. That really is great news for today. Only now, as the pirates quickly will add this patch, because there they have updated the Exe file, and hackers the game that broke even the very first version. Probably have to wait until they crack the new version of the game, which will include this patch #2
PS it Should be on the torrents to see if the pirates already updated with this Golden patch second.

M
Mama Stiflera 08.06.20

Patrick Kharkov wrote:it Should be on the torrents to see if the pirates already updated with this Golden patch second
You should not rejoice because this news is for those who bought the license. Torrents this patch most likely will not deliver, because CPY is not be new way to hack the game. For them it is not a priority, they are better than another game lomanut than petchawat this. These conclusions are in other games, hacked CPY. Many are they patches navypuskali? For tomb Rider for a year waiting for the patch that will correct the drawdown fps on the Soviet base, and things are there. The benefit to me personally this patch is not needed, because completed the game without any problems with crashes and other defects

M
Mama Stiflera 08.06.20

Patrick Kharkov
Yes, I'm happy to be wrong! I wrote this not to boast that I passed without problems. The simple truth is that quick hacking of this game, played a cruel joke with the pirates. CPY themselves admitted that will be possible to hack the game after all the patches and DLC to the new game not to bother. And then I decided to just record for speed to deliver. So I though the game is hosted and I don't need this patch, but I don't mind playing the DLC which will be released if I'm not mistaken in March. But at the same time I understand that he is unlikely to appear on torrents

E
Edvins 08.06.20

Why not have solved the problem with crashes due to alleged lack of memory? Again, wait six months?

E
Edvins 08.06.20

Patrick Kharkov
The patch released to fix crashes related to SSSE 3 SIMD instructions that are not available on older processors. As for the crashes due to low memory read on the game forum.

M
Metalist1925 08.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
well, Yes. Although maybe if a bunch of DLS and will be released somewhere in a year again lomanut

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.06.20

Edvins
1. Well, Yes.
2. Didn't know what else someone the game crashes because of not enough RAM memory in the system. The game requires a minimum 8 GB of RAM. I have only 4 GB of RAM, and automatic paging file on disk With. And the game I have 30-35 fps on all high graphics settings, if there is an older GTX 650 2 GB, and never the game I did not take off because of lack of RAM. Flew only in the basement due to no tool support SSSE 3 on an old AMD Phenom. So, I don't know how and why people have game crashes due to low RAM, if I play far from the minimum requirements of the game, and I have drawn the game at high graphics, just 4GB of RAM. Well, Windows 10 x64 PRO I have. And I'm not bragging that I have with the game is good, and someone bad. And just tell it like it is. And one of the problems with the flights, allegedly because of lack of RAM, it is likely that this is a misconception people have. Cause there's another. Let the search for, and dig in solving the problem. I'm sure that their opinion is wrong.

E
Edvins 08.06.20

Patrick Kharkov
I also have Windows 10 Pro 64 and 32 GB of RAM, Yes, 25 GB of swap space, and great crashes.

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.06.20

Edvins
Where in the game do you crash? Anywhere? Or in some in one particular?
Think about it logically, if the game crashes due to my RAM of 4 GB, as you may crash in the presence of 32 GB of RAM? Then you can play it in the basement, because of your old CPU that many people have this problem?
If not, then you swap file need to be put on automatically. System better know how to use the Virt. memory.

d
dutch_diaz 08.06.20

lags out after the feast?

l
l.sergei 08.06.20

what's with the patch? flies in the basement? where to download the patch?

A
AR4EBALT132 08.06.20

Tell me where to download the patch?

D
DEN63RUSS 08.06.20

you nowhere it don't download,just litsuhe it will be downloaded to the incentive for the pirates forget at all !

I
Ilya Ryzhkov 08.06.20

I mean forget??? will be released on prirodu only chyut later

U
Udmurt 08.06.20

Ilya Ryzhkov
It is unlikely that cpy will break again for the support of older processors!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

What's going on here?
What kind of crashes? That is, the problem under discussion because of departures in the basement of the old percent? Don't understand. I reached the point where playing for Miu wicked witch she still grabbed and took back to hell. No flights were not, the performance is excellent. I've gone on YouTube to find a way to enable SLI in this game to not lag. What basement? The game has many dark areas, which once again just do not know what for......e're) Repak, hatalovsky.