3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 08.06.20 10:53 pm

Explain about the ending (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Just passed the game. Have any questions.

1. I understand due to the fact that BB are trying to kill Ocelot helped him to change his appearance and escape. It spoke of new people. Can you explain about the New People. And generally I'm right about Ocelot, appearance, etc.?
It turns out the BB, whom we played the whole game - not real, but real was in the hospital and helped me out?

2. That meant Miller when he said fuck the big Boss? That they stir up with Ocelot? Please explain.

3. What about the sons of BB is it?
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 08.06.20

this part of the backstory to the previous one. If you want to know what it leads to, then look on YouTube, or read the story of metal gear as a whole on any site

H
Hypest 08.06.20

Marquess
Sons Liquid, Solid, Solidus.
A New Nation - The Outer Haven.
Muddy venom snake as a diversion (so kojima is trying to close the interfacing from the 90s).
About appearance and Ocelot - right.

l
lexa13 08.06.20

Marquess
1.BB and venom snake( aka GG who pretends to be BB) has changed individuals i.e. appearance. And Yes BB VS helped escape from the hospital that he would have delayed his escape( they could not think that he will last until the end)
new people - outer haven(outer heaven)
2. I'm not all tapes were listened to, but my opinion is shaping up, Miller saw much great potential in VS than BB OFF and moved to his side. about ocelot and BB until the current spaces. should, in essence be part 3(i.e. the continuation) But kojima(aka the Creator of the MGS series) was thrown out of Konami,so that continued under question.
3.Eli aka liquid snake's genetic son BB(venom didn't know about it) and 2nd son of SOLID snake which tells the first part of Metal gear solid one of the best parts, I advise you to play + with Russian voice acting