3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lait_one 08.06.20 10:54 pm

Question about drop with wigs. (Diablo 2)

Hello, dear administration. I would like to know, whether the back drop with wigs or not. Or whose guesses are not particularly interested in. I would like to see an official statement. I think the majority of forum users would support me.
About the drop let me explain: the drop rate of runes from hell forge when you run 2 quest 4 act of hell difficulty previously was equal to 1/11 for each rune from hel to gul. Currently, there is a statistics a very small drop chance of runes ist and Gul.
Please clarify the current situation.
Thanks in advance.
67 Comments
Sort by:
q
qPash 08.06.20

All this as something strange related with the duration of the season =) considered By some to be too smart, but rather far-fetched!

_
__Slayer__ 08.06.20

Another good try, but no)

r
redoolf 08.06.20

Wang, the answer will be in the style of the administration does not comment on game mechanics.

UPD: While on the other hand, a more likely answer may be to remove this theme because of certain circumstances

l
lait_one 08.06.20

__Slayer__
would support a plus sign, that is. ))

q
qPash 08.06.20

lait_one
Wait fashionable for PG to earn money quickly on norm held, then broke! 2 wigs = 20min, as a result, 20 PG = Pool! And 8ппл =) If I adjust it for 1 hour and East to do.
Spend up to Ada wig 6ппл get in an hour of Pool with rocks and a lot of IO To Lum etc...

R
Resu 08.06.20

the subscriber is constantly not available, do not try more

l
lait_one 08.06.20

qPash
I'm so nice and wrote so much to undermine said it was impossible, type: Poshemu some Kokoko?

G
Gav 08.06.20

Initially drop with the HF was X, then it changed to ~1/2 X, now drop changed to ~ 2/3 H. Why ircnet wrote it informally dogadat easy, if you can't write to Ls.

_
__Slayer__ 08.06.20

lait_one
Generally, if you talk about my post in the next topic, I thought to use here 5 days ago.
Did not run because the stats of other hardcore players, that lead wigs OFC, better than mine. Talked at the end of October, said that the average Lo is. And then in early December, grozd and desp conducted a wig, fell Lo+. So I'm not quite sure what the drop remains the same. Maybe I'm just unlucky. And g_n is silent. In 2015, warned that will cut the wigs, and now if it returned to its former silence.

It would be great if other players left would be statistics on the wigs.

l
lait_one 08.06.20

Dobermn
Hey, why are you responsible for them, they are shy? ))

r
redoolf 08.06.20

Dobermn wrote:
not if you can't write to Ls.
And the answer then you can publish?

l
lait_one 08.06.20

__Slayer__
Duck after I said Ircnet broke 5x7 and no hum. That is the question. OFC, can be attributed to bad luck, but you write that the drop is not the one that was. So now want to carry there, until the situation becomes clearer.

l
lait_one 08.06.20

Dobermn
By the way, once you enter their sandbox, as an option: ask them to return the loot back to x. XD. People like it - and earn points - you will start to respect.

F
FludoTron 08.06.20

Allowed to play in the freedom of speech a few hours of enough. You can continue to demolish does not infringe the posts and close topics.

_
__Slayer__ 08.06.20

lait_one
I just fell the drones a good. At least three drone for 7x7 it. Earnest, Malov almost was not. Unreal amount of lums and Ko.
If interested, can every wig here how to paint pul-gul fell) statistics conducted

G
Gav 08.06.20

lait_one
Because their response will be official.

G
Gav 08.06.20

lait_one
Return it would be a mistake, and making mistakes - moveton.

l
lait_one 08.06.20

Dobermn
All people make mistakes, nobody will be offended if you return the drop, which by the way was originally conceived, as I wrote 1/11 evenly.

l
lait_one 08.06.20

Dobermn
right provengal my post. ))

G
Gav 08.06.20

lait_one
Well, there is IMHO a place of awareness of the error was a compromise in the form of 2/3 H.