3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SolTea 08.06.20 10:56 pm

Question about the dialogue system (theory, conjecture, imagination) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Recently I told about that in the new dialogue system has four emotions (without qualification), they also singled out as opposed to hero/the apostate introduced a system of consent/non-consent.
As I understand emotion is (approx.) stoick, direct/casual, emotional/angry, surprised, like the system from DA:I. we'll always Have four different phrase-the emotions or each phrase will need separately to give the tone (which is unlikely)?
And what about ACC/nesop I do not understand, to each dialogue is clearly not applicable, meaning each all for one will end with a choice of a La Bring Down the Sky to МЕ1, kill terrorists, but to kill the scientists at the station, or rescue scientists but release a terrorist who will try to do the same somewhere else?
Spoiler

I suggest to everyone to throw off the shackles of the spell and share your opinion on the topic
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hitomi Eiri 08.06.20

SolTea wrote:
in contrast to the hero/the apostate introduced a system of consent/non-consent.
For some reason I thought it was applicable to the members, that is, the same system welcome/not welcome and Paragon/renegade just won't (and all because I do not read blogs almost, because they shout over each bunch of developers). But now too odd podzavis on this topic, what a strange name system of consent/non-consent for Ryder. The constant choice is very doubtful, because to do anything direct to the horror of the same type. I suspect that the system will still be similar to DAI, that there is no specific renegade/Paragon or unclear, just hidden in the game will be recorded (or maybe not hidden) actions, Ala"androstenon/not androstenon, humane/strict and all sorts of priorities. IMHA, of course,while all this is painfully dull.

And I'd like to give a bit of personality from DA2, where replicas determined the nature and even the dialog option does not have the intonation changed depending on him. Whatever the second part was not, this feature lacked the same type inqui. Ah, dreams, dreams...

-
-Anarant- 08.06.20

About the dialogues, as I understand it they want to add emotional color to answer similarity [sarcasm] from the fourth folica. And consent is not consent, as I understand it everyone important to the plot character, your character if you answered [sarcasm], and his character can not stand, then you and him have a reduced level of relations, which in turn may affect the game.

S
SolTea 08.06.20

I just finished reading, from PC Gamer: Taperes you have the opportunity to Express not only the emotions of your
Spoilerthe ability to express tone and different emotions to many NPCs in the game, and have different reactions from them based on that is not just exclusive to your love interests anymore. It's kind of sprinkled more throughout the game.
So talking with the NPC and certain replicas will gain access to the emotions as it used to with LEE. Cool
Hitomi Eiri wrote: I'd like to give a bit of personality from DA2
Yes, I also liked the trick, running himself into the chill water of tal-ushotov and hawk jokes
ArsenyPestr wrote:
Developed have already said that the replicas will be divided into 4 SPECIFIC type
Somehow I missed it. sounds quite a normal
-Anarant wrote:
About the dialogues, as I understand it they want to add emotional color to answer similarity [sarcasm] from the fourth police
In F4 have not played but I understand it is not good?

A
Anzhelika04 08.06.20

I really hope that will be in Dragon Age 2 game podstraivaetsya a player. Fit idea was a pity it was abandoned by the Inquisition. I like to joke - character machine to become more cheerful, good-natured can calm all of the aggressive little things fight to organize. Remember the time of Dragon Age 2 when elf-the dreamer's kidnapped by slave traders, until their home was threatened , my aggressive hawke took the knife and did him in during the dialogue, it was really cool.

S
SolTea 08.06.20

Анжелика04
Perhaps something similar will come back as in my opinion it really added a sense of connection with the character. But I doubt that this will be a direct borrowing mechanics from DA2, more of an idea tailored to specifically MEA

-
-Anarant- 08.06.20

SolTea
F4, instead of the phrase was just the sense of the answer, like Yes or no, and there it was impossible to see the text of the answer.

I still hope there will be a development of the nature of the biennium, and based on this character will appear different active actions during the dialogues.