3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mishanya_93 08.06.20 10:56 pm

Strange sagging frames (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi I have a mad problem with the sagging fps.
My config:
AMD x4 860k 4.2 GHz
8Gb Ram
radeon r9 270 2gb
The problem is as follows. Start the game all works as a watch, but after 10-15 min fps sags for a few seconds from 50 to 12. And this is with all graphics settings. Half a year played on a Nvidia 560se though not sugar but becoming numb, this was not a week ago I bought Radik and Hello to drawdown. What could be the problem? P. s Tried everything : reinstallation of Windows, the game, of course the wood is the latest (roll on firewood for GTA 5 gave no results),I defragmentarea, rearranged and generally turned off the file podaci system twice propanal through SS and Advanced SystemCare 10 .....sense 0.Using antivirusnik identity chased . The most interesting that at the time of drawdown the load on the graphics card is about 13%. Monitor the temperature...all as expected. Ahh please help. yorus a week already with this garbage, and to no avail.
And Yes...forgot to say that this problem is only with Gta 5 ( which realized that online). Tests on other games...everything works as it should
27 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 08.06.20

Mishanya_93
Similar to leak RAM - look how much memory is used at the time of sagging fps.

-
---VENOM--- 08.06.20

Is monitoring the temperature...everything as it should be. - many people think that 80-90 degrees is as it should be, so you better be digits describe which values (in the Internet in a hurry did not see your CPU temperature, maybe in Aida 64 to look). For it is very similar to overheating of percent - it resets the frequency to cool off, at this point, the graphics card therefore can not loaded to 100%, even 50%, so the download of 13%, for percent on their low end only the 13% time to handle frames per second. And in other games this may not be because gta5 is a very protsessorostroeniya game. That seems useful.

M
Mishanya_93 08.06.20

Len4ik00N
operatives uses 4.5 GB of the 8

M
Mishanya_93 08.06.20

---VENOM---
Thanks for the advice....but the fact is that until you install a new graphics card everything was fine

M
Mishanya_93 08.06.20

damn...now I installed the old graphics card....now and it this stuff happens((

F
FevGust 08.06.20

Maybe just deshmansky processor 4.2 GHz not actually 4.2 GHz", and does not reveal the map. Anyway, AMD is not enchanted by the game

A
Ashihary 08.06.20

And with the settings I tried to play,remember that the gtx 750 was such crap fps dropped to 1 in General and helps only restart,try to put everything on minimal salary to play look and lift patioi settings

M
Mishanya_93 08.06.20

Ashihary
put everything on minimal salary....the effect it 0

M
Mishanya_93 08.06.20

---VENOM---
Promonitorit percent concretely...temperature up to 60gradusov frequency of 4.2 GHz. But at the time of drawdown the temperature is declining and the frequency to be 1.7 GHz and then it gets back

T
Tsveer 08.06.20

Mishanya_93
I also have 30-40 minutes it starts to lag periodically, the picture stops for a moment and the sound in this moment stutters. Setting too various shots changed zero sense... My config: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, Intel i5 3570K @4.4 GHz, Asus GeForce GTX 1060 STRIX OC 6GB GDDR5 Kingston 8GB 1600mhz DDR3, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 64MB, Chieftec A-135 APS-850CB 850W.

M
Mishanya_93 08.06.20

To get...And you do not accidentally prompt after kagogo time you started?

T
Tsveer 08.06.20

Mishanya_93
As the game bought. Bought a month ago.

A
Ashihary 08.06.20

Mishanya_93
Cache I think you did the same,and percents under acceleration?if the dispersal of the MB he naprugi not sensitive enough

M
Mishanya_93 08.06.20

Ashihary
under ''nadruhou'' you mean the power (voltage)? If so then this all okay...

-
---VENOM--- 08.06.20

Mishanya_93
well here is the answer - percents overheats and resets the frequency to cool off. And that drawdown of frames every 10-15 minutes, and download graphics crashes, since at this frequency percents cannot load. Unable to accurately make sure, to reduce the frequency of percents at 500 MHz or a little more, and if the temperature will not reach such values as it is now, then Prots will not reset the frequency. Although if thermal paste is dry or very sad, you will not reset the frequency, then only change one or the other, or both.

M
Mishanya_93 08.06.20

---VENOM---
Hope you're right...but I don't think 60gradusov overheat...

u
u1quiora 08.06.20

Mishan! I had this problem about 2 months ago helped this: when it comes to loading game and the game is already starting to show the picture tipo download online etc. Open the task Manager, the processes tab there put a priority on gta5 -gta5launcher high and low! Why so I explain: If you have Windows 10 and you wrote that RAM Packed with 4.5 GB of it is actually wrong in itself right now, Windows takes 2.5 GGB of RAM + when you start the game it's at least 2 or even 3 GB of shorter head you take into the account this will not be very long to explain what it's like running in WIndows 10 in fact... Just try to do as I described, I personally helped and it was the only way! Good luck!!

u
u1quiora 08.06.20

And here still that! I did not read about the swap file put it in the system! It is important! because I also long experimented and the best option was to leave the choice of system! Try! And forget about overheating! If you have in other games everything is fine is not overheating then the case 100%

M
Mishanya_93 08.06.20

u1quiora
Big to you thanks for Council)) try to put the priorities of your method...about axis I have 7мах...and the paging file is now the identity chosen by the system and the person on the other hard ( tobish I have 2 of them)

M
Mishanya_93 08.06.20

Have yet to test, but I think I've gotten to the bottom by lowering voltage to the CPU in the BIOS...40 minutes test and drawdowns have not yet been observed))