3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demons97 17.10.19 02:10 pm

kings scripts where are you? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Guys, as using the script to run sound? Action: pulling checks grenades to throw( you know) and finishing the NPC like stalkers (Oh, you're still twitching). And another question... this Weapons pack 3.1 after the update, these fixes smexy, yet beautifully was, I admit, but some of these guns are now without optics, i.e. you can't attach... Mosin sight is, it is written that it can be attached, and it is even not displayed and cannot be attached. how to fix it?
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
slalomoderr 17.10.19

Well, the Mosin needs to change the value in the config look at the books there at the bottom line about upgrades and in the right line to change the 0 to a 2
;addons
scope_status = 2 ; 0 - no addon
silencer_status = 2 ; 1 - permanent
grenade_launcher_status = 2 ; 2 - attachable
in short, 0 means it is impossible to tie Glushak, or optics and 2 you understand and 1 I forgot making

D
Demons97 17.10.19

Vodila25
Impossible 0 no, 1 already installed, 2 you can install. I have already set... the crash is when loading a game, well sohranki and new irradie

s
slalomoderr 17.10.19

Demons97
you update to the latest patch Pak and do not know

D
Demons97 17.10.19

Vodila25
So the last 8 fix it for me and I installed them all in turn established

s
slalomoderr 17.10.19

Why take turns? if every fix is an old

s
slalomoderr 17.10.19

take Pak again and download and install the latest fix and the saves will work

S
Snowguard 17.10.19

Demons97
The sound of the script is very easy to run through colbeck on the action, Yes, but what you're asking is pretty difficult. It is necessary to write the hell knows what function to check if the NPC is wounded or not. With beer and nuts for half an hour this will not do, it's almost like a separate modification. And about the alert do not understand the meaning of using the script to let if all and without it works?

D
Demons97 17.10.19

Snowguard
will look at it and understand what I'm talking about.

S
Snowguard 17.10.19

Demons97
Damn, as I said earlier — do crutch. The sound of pulling out checks, add another phrase. That is, do it as a single sound.

D
Demons97 17.10.19

Snowguard
will NPCs also react

D
Demons97 17.10.19

Snowguard
I have what would not have reacted they, and only GG

S
Snowguard 17.10.19

Demons97
Then, too, need a complex script. But it is better to make the NTC also reacted to him. It would be much more logical.

r
rerz 17.10.19

Yeah, the engine to slightly alter the graphics and scripting will be a Stalker 2

D
Demons97 17.10.19

Snowguard
so they say

D
Deyl 17.10.19

Demons97
give me a link

D
Demons97 17.10.19

Deyl
a link to that?