3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dariele 08.06.20 10:58 pm

Game without choice of Guild. (Gothic 2)

Friends who were faced with this.
How long can you not choose the path of development? I already played the second Chapter and still no choice of Guild. It happened that the Lord gave me the task to bring a proof from Stannaries valley when I got to him through a box.
PS Gothic 2 original.
Is this normal?
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diana Balar 08.06.20

Dariele
and you in the hall empty?

D
Dariele 08.06.20

Behind the box with the knight snuck in when the bowl of blood was collected.
It's almost a map from the orcs cleared in Stannaries valley and the quest of the ore will soon make. so for the sake and run around in the armor of sliders.

D
Diana Balar 08.06.20

Dariele
tell me their location if not difficult

M
MunchkiN 616 08.06.20

if I'm not mistaken you bring him and go with knight and path of the paladin.
if you like you can become a mercenary in another city but the magician is then and there
essentially wrong there lay through the texture and something for kalitku to the mines then Chapter 2 will start automatic

D
Dariele 08.06.20

Man Monitor
Armor? Their second Chapter can be enjoyed on the courtyard of the Oner. In Stannaries valley, need the character to talk and to learn how to remove crawler plates. and then order to do to mine the wolf mercenary

D
Dariele 08.06.20

MunchkiN 616
That is what I an assignment from the Lord got to bring proof of the presence of dragons and he gave the key of the gate in a mining valley. I have not seen this before.

D
Diana Balar 08.06.20

Dariele
no, I'm interested in blood bowl

D
Dariele 08.06.20

Man Monitor
5 of 6 look at the top quarter. Sixth is to find a receipt and pick up the bowl of the moneylender in the chest.

D
Dariele 08.06.20

I will try as far as possible without choosing a Guild. Will be interesting how far the game will let you.
I think this is due to the fact that I'm already paying for the service onorum agreed, and If the mercenary did not. Here is the game and thinks that mercenary. Although I tried to have a guard pass game that would be.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.06.20

finally there can allow 2 errors like
it is to go to chmarov dragons not in the head
and machit cultists beliara that they could not talk with you
and so something like this I like it but if the armor of the floaters, it means there from the mercenaries where Diego, Lee and other potsony likely.

i
irknet 08.06.20

Dariele
After the release of the Bennett you need to increase to paladin/ond. I think this will end all ;)
Accomplish your goal as you get through this part.

D
Dariele 08.06.20

Can someone tell me. How to highlight plants green? That would stand out.
And another question. In the original Gothic 2 you can do something acrobatics?

D
Dariele 08.06.20

The third Chapter. The normal flight. And playing without a Guild. Tried to become a mage, paladin, mercenary. No problem. The only mages have the task of cleaning the room, etc. Parlant immediately gave the key from the library and I went on a mission fire.
I play without a Guild and on for interest.

D
Dariele 08.06.20

The Lord gave the letter and managed to go to a monastery. The opportunity to become the magician was gone. As Pedro got away with the eye of iNOS.
Can still be a warrior-a paladin or mercenary.

V
VovanFitisov 08.06.20

I always played a paladin. This time around, the mercenary decided to try it.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 08.06.20

in General, if memory serves me correctly, then as far as I remember, you can all G2 go without choice of the Guild, he did not pass but I saw a speedrun on it

D
Dariele 08.06.20

All. Xardas does not go to the circle of stones. When talking isn't an option. Need to become a full member of the Guild and take up arms against the dragon. Then he goes to the circle of stones.

R
Rupreht Klinsman 08.06.20

Dariele wrote:
It happened that the Lord gave me the task to bring a proof from Stannaries valley when I got to him through a box.
This is a hack, and not as conceived in the original. The whole logic is based on variables and don't be surprised if something will not work.