3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rozi Ell 08.06.20 10:59 pm

Bag in the inaccessible area in Radcliffe (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

The bag itself is located just opposite the entrance to the Church in Redcliffe behind a wall, it can be seen by searching. Has anyone seen it and knows how to get there? Even if you jump on the part of the wall on which to stand and to rest against an invisible wall, before it is too great a distance to progutati.

8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shimuto 08.06.20

I I tried to get there) all for nothing...

R
Rozi Ell 08.06.20

You can close) do Not waste your nerves in vain, it's not worth it) Someone could still

V
Virus6290 08.06.20

Rakatum
Real geeks like me for example can not sleep if somewhere in the closets of the game rolled neodobrenie coin ) Yesterday, for example, half an hour acrobatics worked to shard to get in the hinterlands where the dragon appears.

R
Rozi Ell 08.06.20

Virus6290
well the shard I think is not so difficult to get, I immediately was up and all, but considering that he flew around the dragon and tried her fire me to throw, I think I hopped on adrenaline for a few meters)

R
Rozi Ell 08.06.20

Virus6290
By the way in comparison with what did the guy who was there where I told you, this tumbling is nothing, you have no idea what he did)

U
Ultred 08.06.20

And that he did it?)))let the loot of gg, how to take it, the question remains, how!?

A
Art9090 08.06.20

It seems that this bag is some bug, because I can get in only using the trainer function of gravity, because in order to hop, to jump about 15 meters in height.

d
david272 08.06.20

Rozi Ell
Has anyone found a way how to get there?