3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mik7 08.06.20 10:59 pm

Impressions of the Warcraft movie

Share impressions!!! Who watched?) Who as a true fan of Laura at Varick can Express their opinion?) would hear))..
29 Comments
Sort by:
o
oksi262626 08.06.20

The film is essentially pissed away. The trailer itself is better than the movie. Firstly in the trailer predpologaetsya and proslezhivaetsya four plot confrontation. Which in the film had to make it interesting. People with people, one group which wanted to negotiate with the orcs and understand them, the second who wanted to destroy them. Both groups were in the movie spinning on one of intrigue. The second confrontation between orcs orcs for the same reasons, but this sujana line of the orcs has no expression. The film compared to the trailer has slipped to the trivial. Yes, the orcs don't know what delay with the evil bad that has them or look confused victims. And the plot with the guardians and mages in General not consistent with the game they are in the film look even galce orcs. Even more frustrating for the emerging Alliance of men and orcs which was destroyed in the Bud. While the ramblings of the Keeper of the king that the orcs have been supporting the people and the king to believe in it when it, leaders materikovogo revealed at the stage of trying to negotiate with people in General look stupid, but the child would not believe it. Moreover, a wise ruler like trying to put on the show. And the murder of a king the game of the actress, her type of experience for killing so bright and it shows that it's not that orcs are not supposed to believe but the audience is the gag reflex immediately formed, although the film retching occur immediately due to outright blunders, apparently the Directors expect that the audience they will have downs madhouse who don't...I don't understand and for the stupid audience of fans of the game the only way to explain everything. I played Warcraft and for me, this film is not an appropriate game is just an insult. The only explanation for such a mediocre film which was prepared in 2006. Only one thing for the West to some Directors and producers also broke the corruption of Russian films. Type to shoot a film commissioned by the state or a private company with ohranenii budget and turn it into shit because the money they spent received but not on purpose, but simply stolen, and then it turns out Galimov sad shit.

m
mik7 08.06.20

well, let's start with the fact that the Director has reduced the time for filming and he just had the whole movie to fit in a certain time range well it does not matter, so..by the way... what kind of Warcraft you played in the first, 1994 edition??... (well then, I appeal to you to you)... because to appreciate the story and after writing that you played the game and don't see the similarity as it is not logical, because it is the story of Warcraft Orcs and Humans 94 described in the movie. Okay, let's say you began to compare those little things, those gestures, compared the atmosphere in this universe with the atmosphere that there is in the game, even take rude - such any part. And here and there is a disagreement we have with you, because I was pleased to see an almost exact replica of Ironforge from Vova, uniforms of all the soldiers that that human Orc( even those helmets with two symmetrically stuck bones which were just the same in the first varicap), they are saying, but even babbling under the bridge Murloc was very nice to see and hear)) it all reminded me of the game and books, can be a long list, and in the end I have no sense that the film really was an atmosphere of Azeroth, the atmosphere of my beloved universe! We turn now to the bad part - it is a serious disagreement with an original story of Warcraft. As we know the basis of the plot was taken two books from two different authors (Christie Golden - rise of the Horde, and Jeff Grubb - the last guardian). The second part of the film was almost completely distorted by differences. To name a few (in fact, as the book was supposed to be) - Blackhand kills Orgrim doom hammer with the purpose of becoming the new Warchief of the Horde and with a purpose of revenge for the death of Durotan, the treacherous death messengers killers of guldan( Yes, Durotan was not supposed to die from the hands of guldan) guldan differs is that it is inherently a coward and get used to doing it by proxy. time . .... King Lein was supposed to die at the end of the first war in the burning Stormwind, Yes - at the hands of Garona, but not because her king was asked to do this is nonsense pure water.. Garona - poluork and that it did guldan + to this with magic made her obedient, and in fact she is not although she kills him in the main tower when Stormwind was almost in ruins( not even - because according to the book she was accustomed to people and began to respect them but in the end no reason to kill Lana fulfilling the destined future). two.... The film shows the city of Dalaran where the Council of the Kirin Thor, but for some reason he is flying - although flying it should start after recovering from its destruction by Archimonde many years after the first war( the events of Warcraft 3).....three..... Well, blooper is still possible of course to include the last sentence of Lothar for the Alliance. What the hell Alliance, in the middle of the first war, there was no Alliance in the Bud was not..and so on you can still reminisce... And yeah I forgot, you think that orcs don't know what to do with bad - Yes you are right, but partly - orcs do not know, but the shadow Council, led the Gula Dan knows! Specifically, this film shows that in the first place is strong with the dark magic in the second with it, they teleported the remaining Horde on Draenor by sucking souls out of the prisoners. This should be all clear!..

m
mik7 08.06.20

of course all these differences can be attributed to the need to make the film entertaining and to fit this amount of story in roughly 100 minutes. It is very difficult, but the work has been done, and done well, feeling ambivalent but more pleasant at the root of the plot is almost no different from the orig Laura, so that would put a solid seven, of which 4 points just for the atmosphere, 1 point for Murloc, and two points for the correct disclosure of the characters. Cons only unpleasant to the eye, the discrepancies with the books=)

o
oksi262626 08.06.20

Maybe You're right. But honestly speaking it was a picture of her and waited more continue Game of Thrones. When he saw the film could not hide his disappointment and emotions. For example, Yes, some fanfiction on the samizdat better written story than did the movie. And about the events and motives of the characters agree the implementation of scenes in the story peregrevaetsya as if for down, but also my nephew who is 7 years old knows the storylines and twist plots themselves playing games in the same Gothic or Yes, the same old oblivion would come up with the best story, what can we say about world of Warcraft which opportunities and more. Yes the same seven year old nephew the trailer of the movie evoked more emotion than the movie.

m
mik7 08.06.20

purely out of curiosity can you name a couple of scenes where your replayed for down?) they just tried to implement the story which was written blizzardly, by the way who was in charge and cared a lot about every detail in the resulting film

S
Spiny 08.06.20

Blizzard didn't used film, but now it's decided to do. Why they decided to give the opportunity to make a film? Yes, because of the second world war, the second world war is dying in General. Yes, there is a new addition and Bob is bursting at the seams with online, but it then subsides and collapses back online. The movie was like an advertisement.
The film was not on Laura, but very good. Good because even just a good fantasy movie for a long time did not come out. Said that tried to make a film not only for fans, but for those not familiar with Warcraft at all. It never really happened. I am very familiar with the universe, and even playing wow. But in the film I noticed if not for my knowledge of the universe, then there is much I could not understand. Us there is almost a fait accompli. We were not told about Azeroth and not not not about Draenor. Set before us the fact. This is Azeroth, and this is a big beautiful white city of Stormwind, and the town in the snowy mountains Ironforge. Draenor is destroyed and the fault of all this filth... the only Important characters... Again, my knowledge helped. Yes, we were told once there that the Orcs were divided into clans and the clans had their own leaders, but not all of them describe who they are(from the Horde). The Alliance, people even more understandable and clear, because 99% of the events of the film take place in Azeroth. People as usual in movies about the middle ages. The orcs we are not very well revealed. Even the filth of this... a feeling that Guldan is in control of it all. Guldan empowers, etc... Why we decided not to explain what Draenor was destroyed by the Legion. Guldan helped the Legion and Glucan, and gathered the orcs to drink the blood of Mannoroth. Only then when there was chaos and the destruction of Draenor, the orcs went to conquer new lands, Azeroth.

z
zed22 08.06.20

The movie is boring crap. actors like Moscow liberastov. who took Yarmolnik in the role of guardian? orcs entirely Strogino chavs on the beach. waste of money and time spent. Oh, and don't see it in 3D!

m
mik7 08.06.20

Spiny
I agree with you for the most part,first that wow keeps getting worse and worse ratings after the Lich king and cataclysm really began to decline sharply... yeah, the film was hastily made solely to return the interest of fans and to raise money. It is exactly as you said, it's true! And the second that the film was shot 70% for the fans, say this number so how did all three of my friends who previously didn't know the universe, said that a movie they liked, and by the way one of them asked me to help him with the chronology of the books, so suddenly had the interest to plunge into the universe. Okay, put it down... I Agree it is difficult to familiarize the audience with the universe in the first when you select from this colorful part of history, secondly, when you have more than 3 hours of the movie like in Lord of the rings for example, but only a little less than two. I think all I had to do not so! Seriously, start the first movie purely about Draenor , about the life of the Orc clans, about the use and subrmanian ner Zola as the chief shaman of all orcs by Kil Getdenom( later Given the Buzz), about the genocide of the draenei, the filth, the disclosure of each Persian etc. and etc. And I'll tell you do the second part of this movie, which right now show and everything will be 200 percent more interesting. ( P. S. in a General sense, of course, the Legion tried to destroy Draenor, but in fact it did the orcs, played with dark magic)

R
RikoChiko 08.06.20

Quite a good film. I really hope that this is just a warm-up and then it will be even better.
Personally did not like this cast. The protagonist cannot move from another role in the Vikings. His role is completely saparala film. The king doesn't look like a king and sister GG some kind of mulatto. And why the hell are all the elves Asians? xD
Towards the end, the king said goodbye to his son calling him Varriano. It's some other Varian or the one that now ruled Stormwind in world war II? Not cant script it?

m
mik7 08.06.20

Spoilerrific
this is the Varian, after the destruction of Stormwind in the first war... it will restore, and edit them to be the son Llane Wrynn - Varian, everything is clear.
Spoilers by the way then my son will call Varian - Anduin, in honor of the late Lothar. ( to better understand the chronology of it will be then when Arthas is 16 or 17 years , in fact almost before infecting the Eastern lands of the plague)

m
mik7 08.06.20

Recochica
and by the way Viking, I was not looking, so I have nothing to compare)) the Verdict for me he is almost done with a role, not only liked it completely frivolous and inappropriate in their situation jokes and sometimes nasmeshki Hollywood trick about the slope of the protagonist and then applied... unfortunately

S
Spiny 08.06.20

mik7
Draenor is destroyed in fact was by orcs, but Kil'jeden was given power, and then when all the orcs drank the demon blood and they become puppets of the demons. Killed the Draenei, but then began to fight against each other. In fact orcs destroyed Draenor, but it involved demons. In the film we even briefly wanted to explain what was happening. Gul'Dan speaks the bad, and gives all the power... I already wrote above. The film is more for fans. And the film cut and was not on Laura. But overall, the picture is worth it.

s
saa0891 08.06.20

Since I'm still a fan of this universe I liked the movie of course,but to be honest as it is too sluggish,boring and not epic at all,with mages in General how sad it all made (the idea itself is so stupid,it was just that they would with each other clashed,and then made some nonsense) and,to the extent of trilogy VC did not quite live,but I was hoping to just such an approach.

R
Reverrius 08.06.20

Graffinity fantasy blockbuster. For the cinema the most. I have after these films are about the same experience. Like from quality fast food. There are Easter eggs for fans of the series, there are crumpled moments and some budget actors for certain roles (e.g. king and Queen), there are good moments. The film for my taste too cartoonish even.

L
LenivyiBob 08.06.20

The film is fit. Really good. Not even for fans of the Vario.
However, I impression of a fantasy world tainted Preacher and Tulip. Out of place they looked. And Ragnar Lothbrok uuuh dragged as. Lothar under him wrote.
The sequel is confirmed and I think it will be stronger than this pattern. Bolder. And more epic.

m
mik7 08.06.20

LenivyiBob
what a preacher and Tulip))? even more interesting was who so called)..

L
LenivyiBob 08.06.20

mik7
TV series Preacher's main role is played by the same couple. Well, that the king and Queen.

m
mik7 08.06.20

LenivyiBob
Ah, not watched) so no comparison is concerned and the Vikings( or whatever this series is called).. =) which one would you recommend?

L
LenivyiBob 08.06.20

mik7
Yes, both are good. The preacher is a sort of black Comedy with drama elements, but it still accelerates.
The Vikings have more of a historical political drama. The seriousness of like game of thrones but without the fantasy.

D
DavidNespeshnyy 08.06.20

I haven't played the game, but the film is just a miracle