3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immense 08.06.20 11:01 pm

The Story Of Diablo. (Diablo 2)

Anyone at all interested in the story of Diablo? Or after a certain amount of time in the game only interested in ka4/farm/wigs/pvp(underline)? I'm not talking about any specific part of the game, but the world of sanctuary in General.

PS Who knows where the character who appears in the first act of D2? And if he knew the end would come again to the camp of the tramps(thieves)?
61 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 08.06.20

vse naoborot
noobov (hotya noobami oni sebya ne schitayut) interesuet kach farm pariki, a teh kto proshel eto interesuet mir

T
TimKar 08.06.20

Immense
All characters appearing in the beginning of the game, just heroes, seeking adventures on his ass. And the wanderer is the son of Leoric, that is the warrior from Diablo 1.

j
jr-sneg 08.06.20

you can read the books of Diablo. not on the game, but 50% of the similarity there, and so interesting. 3 books by the author Richard knaak and 3 other author (naonb name). at the time, read all. it was interesting. : ))
uldyssian al-Diomedes barbarian like was it took was a necro. in one part fought with Lilith ... the rest of the book. ; )

S
Sanchez Ramirez 08.06.20

Yeah, but Blood Raven - loknitsa of D1. But a mage th I don't remember... Or is he became the Summoner in act 2? But the heroes of D2 taschem something in the game nothing is said that would give the concept of their past. The obvious motivation is only at Pala and maybe necro: one duty, the other wants to get more dark knowledge and power.

F
FludoTron 08.06.20

There are two official books on the world of sanctuary from blizzov: book of Cain and book of Tyrael - interesting reading for those interested in the plot of the Diablo series. The first easy to Google, the second translated into steklomast is.

f
firkax 08.06.20

bolshe menya interesuet vot chto delat' kogda kamen' mira razrushen i izmenilsya ves' mirovoi poryadok

F
FludoTron 08.06.20

firkax
Igrat' Diablo 3.
Moreover, the plot of D3 was written in the old part of blizzov.

n
nkrno 08.06.20

15 years ago the story was interesting, not now :)

B
B.D.S.M. 08.06.20

Admin, do normal runes drop as global, we don't want to deal with the wigs and infinite farm. It is necessary ever to stop being a noob and more time to devote to the history of sanctuary Diablo. Please =(

f
firkax 08.06.20

FlyDoTrona
mojet chto-bilo written to i no v itoge d3 krap vse ravno

K
KISfly 08.06.20

Everyone has his own interest in this game. Personally, I have a familiarity with new people, and alone you can play minesweeper. There is story you can come up with as a lone minesweeper became trapped in a minefield and to get to her he needs to disarm all the traps. Well, or you think there is some tragedy happened.

F
FludoTron 08.06.20

firkax
Who crap and who the best modern hackandslash, but it's an improvement of course. A book really worth to read if the story is interesting.

f
firkax 08.06.20

FlyDoTrona
nu mb lubitelyam hackandslash ponravitsya tut i ona nichego skazat' ne mogu
tolko ne prichem tut nzayu d2 kotoraya action rpg

I
Immense 08.06.20

Genom1994
jr-sneg
FlyDoTrona
Yes the main story that I know. The question was, what, in your opinion, are driven by a D2 hero. Okay a couple of small tasks for a fee, but to poke our heads, for example, to the Queen of demons?

jr-sneg
uldyssian al-Diomedes barbarian like was it took was a necro
Blizzard came up with a name for him - Zul, according to the game Heroes of the Storm.

V
Valentin Sobora 08.06.20

How many years of living, did not even know that the books are! Be sure to read it.

R
Rivnyanyn 08.06.20

And the wanderer is the son of Leoric, that is the warrior from Diablo 1
Sho?

F
FludoTron 08.06.20

Immense
Well, heroes Diablo the nephalem well, therefore are going to clean the world from demons, just because:)

I
Immense 08.06.20

Rivnyanyn
And the wanderer is the son of Leoric, that is the warrior from Diablo 1
When the warrior killed Diablo the first, pulled the Soulstone from his younger brother and stuck myself to sharpen.

P
PAK-PYK 08.06.20

blood raven luwnica eto iz d1 a summoner eto d1ovskiu wizard!

n
nunucbka_8cm 08.06.20

never cared about the story in games, only addictive gameplay.