3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neron_13 08.06.20 11:03 pm

Internet sharing with laptop.

Hi all.
There was a following problem: need to share an Internet connection with a laptop, to organize Wi-Fi, however no programs and methods don't help.
Connectify set - gives only a minute and then disconnects.
Through the control center network and sharing tried - the network is there, but no it can't connect.
Virtual Router Plus is now used, but only 1 user can connect to it.
Maybe there is some methods or programs? Tell me, please.

For the curious, why not through a router.
Our apartment has only one exit and he is the type of WAN/LAN and in the router should phone.
that is, there is
There
and have DSL connector.
and it is necessary

Are there any ideas? I would be grateful.
27 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neron_13 08.06.20

bazilews
At us in apartment the wire Internet only, which is in a yellow stick, Nada!!JUST AS IN YELLOW! in WHITE IT will NOT TICKETSA,because NARROW!!And WHO IN WHITE,WE do not HAVE, WE HAVE WIRE INTERNET ONLY IN YELLOW,so I can just plug in the laptop, because the same connector as in yellow.And white not like in yellow.

N
Neron_13 08.06.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
So this is where the detailed instructions to see about these"security policies, check the firewall settings, plus the settings of your network adapter look, there is also need to check if everything's okay? I know where everything is, but it is another question.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 08.06.20

Neronus
Open Google and looking for info how to do so-and-so.

F
Fantasm 08.06.20

Neronus
Can't say for sure, because I remember that clicked everywhere and everything you can while not working. As a result - earned :)

m
masha 08.06.20

Neronus
On my TP-LINK TL-WN722N has a SoftAP mode, specifically to radovati the Internet. Ie the comp is cable, and USB adapter comes the Internet.

D
DarknessCM 08.06.20

ADSL modems have wifi - will buy this and not bother.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 08.06.20

Neronus
If white can't tyknut the Internet, then you have only to study ancient science to distribute the Internet through your local network provided that instead of the local network is through a router. And since the laptop obviously do not have 2 network ports, the network will be precisely Wi-Fi to receive the Internet.