3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 08.06.20 11:04 pm

Collect PC. Tips. Store.

Welcome Ladies and gentlemen!
Question has changed now I collected was estimated (16 review or 10.02.2017 time 16:31).
Under spoiler (Decided) is a description of what was intended and what is required, I recommend you first read Not interested in order not to ask too many questions.
Resena not asking me to collect the PC, I just want to hear Your opinion on some issues. Collect for yourself. PC is a little toy (Far SGU 4, Fallout 4, bioShock, Metro, S. T. A. L. K. E. R, sleeping dogs. As well as for the future, want to collect and forget for 3-4 years. PC to FullHD 1920x1080. I'm not waiting for an answer to all the questions, whatever they may be to boast to share.
Not interesuet for starters, don't tell me about the video card, Power supply Unit (PSU), Case, HDD, SSD, and selection of line i3 vs i5 vs i7. Strictly i5 and only HE! And also, do not assume, with the budget I got it. It is also worth noting that the system will work on FullHD 1920x1080, and the possibility of future upgrade, especially the video card. I think the finish to the level of a gtx 1070 in the future, and possibly less. It need i5 4690k/6600k and above.
Have in stock and started enough: 1) GTX670-DC2T-2GD5, 2) PSU Chieftec A-135 APS-850C, 3) SSD - ADATA Premier SP550 120 GB.
Q: socket, processor, theory, chipset. So, questions:
A) the Determining factor in the choice of components is the choice of the store:
СomputerUniverse vs DNS e2e4 and Технопоинт1) computeruniverse. Here goes to 4500-5000 cheaper (it is counted already with shipping) and because I can afford to raise his bar in the amount spent. Who took in this store, I know what to buy the guys are, but still, I would like to hear from you, whether or not. Specifically the question of guarantees and reliability, as well as terms, understand that different if you took what you were waiting for? And Yes, I understand that this shop is the opinion on the Internet and a group in vk, but somehow still controversial. The avaricious pays twice.
2) DNS e2e4 and Tekhnopoint. They are more expensive, but the bar will have to let go, hence the following questions.
B) the Choice of platform, to take the familiar bole 1150 or 1151:
1150 vs 11511) 1150. Yes bole all familiar platform with DDR 3, the difference in cost of RAM, I did not see the motherboard here and there is not much (good, successful model), for a small price tag, and because you can take it.
2) 1151. Support up to 64 GB of memory, DDR 4, which is not particularly advantages. Not far away she went from 1150, though the price tags are about the same.
C) the Choice of i5 processor:
There are several options, which are not particularly distinguished from each other:
- 1151: 1) i5-6400 2) i5-6500 3) i5-6600 4) i5-7600;
- 1150 Can take 1) i5-4460 or 2) i5-4690.
G) Acceleration + BOX/OEM.
Спойлер1) does it make sense to add to the index k - multiplier unlocked or i5 already been through the wringer and there is nothing to do, especially on the i5-7600 and its the thermal compound under the lid.
2) This issue will disappear, if you think СomputerUniverse good store, there is a small difference and the price is acceptable.
I know the difference between BOX and OEM. It is terrible when take out the CPU so nothing smeared where he was, how he was transported. Trust in the boxed version is much longer, and feel better.
D) Chipset:
Z170 H110 H170 vs vs vs vs B150 В250Если to take without index k, i.e. is still not dispersed, probably in the motherboard chipset Z170 take makes no sense, then what can I choose?
What I'm thinking myself: 1) I Want Intel Core i5-7600K. he liked me, especially with the price of 14,000 and a frequency of 4200 in bust.
2) he want to put cooling Noctua NH-U14S - 3887 rubles Although, it can and will change.
3) RAM Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB DDR4 Kit 2133
4) Add more body, now it does not matter.
All this I want to order in the online store abroad. There is more confidence, that's where it's been, yeah, yeah and the warranty is not so important.
Here (in Russia) will take more complicated, which is not certain, and may deny motherboard, I'm thinking between:
- GIGABYTE GA-Z170-D3H
- ASRock Z170M PRO4S
- ASUS Z170-P D3
Maybe its worth to take it?
A lot of questions and doubts.I will be extremely grateful for any answers.
19 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 08.06.20

We define the beginning of General price.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 08.06.20

nickSIA
The price will determine the store if abroad, scatter, if there is, it is not really all that rosy. So I need a case, CPU, cooling for it and the RAM and HDD. All this should fit up to 40 thousand. I look so. Processor 15000 + RAM (8Gb on one strap until you have enough to add for a long time, I would like 16 GB) - 4500 ( abroad two - 6400, we have from 8000), building 3500, 5000 HDD, well, cooling for CPU 2500 (although I would like the same top from Noctua - quiet, reliable, efficient). Somehow the eye had planned. A total of 30500. But can be slightly more. BUT. Once again - where is going to take, it would be better. Well, the rest above, especially under spoiler - I think he.

T
Tomato77777 08.06.20

Just my thoughts: out WITH the post of Russia delivers like? Well, this is risky. CSN more than all of your listed stores. Somewhere caught a glimpse review on gth 1060 (3GB) and i5 - 6400 freezes in бф1 percent because. supposedly loaded under the edge. How do you like the new series Protsiv ? Kabulis like. See the tests here https://www.youtube.com/user/jamickcc/videos

Why do you need the 1150 socket? Now like sawing under 1151. So I took a PERC a long time ago, on 1155, so what ? I can't upgraditis.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 08.06.20

Tomato77777
I've watched the difference between 6400/6500/6600 not so great. Our mail works not so, but they still offer premium delivery. (Use premium shipping to get your order in a more robust and enhanced packaging. We recommend the premium delivery especially for long transport routes.)
And Yes, I would like Kaby Lake - i5-7600, noted it. Liked it, but we are asking for it 18000 abroad - 14000. If we take, then Skylake.
Retail prices are approximately the same. The DNS monopoly. The remaining mow under it.More to take anywhere. is that from Moscow to order, there is also, oddly enough, hot on a couple of thousand, but cheaper.
Still would like at least i5 - 6600k. This is, perhaps low, but please...
I agree (vs 1151 1150), 1151 relevant now, and it makes no sense to step aside. On it and collect. Just seems like it is for some absolutely serious gamers.

S
Shadowarm 08.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Collect for yourself. PC is a little toy
Spoiler

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 08.06.20

Shadowarm
Krasava! I knew that would draw attention. No, not really for myself, but it doesn't matter. Gather and choose the components myself. PC will go somewhere else.

L
Lex-one 08.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
There is an option to take the mother on the z170 chipset + i5 6400 and overclock to 4.6 GHz.
For this reason Google.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 08.06.20

Alexander Kozlov E.
Thanks for the advice. BUT, I can afford a better processor. I overclock, a good thing, but it seems that it will only deal with me, sistemnik it will go into other hands. I still would like to stick 6600. Moreover, it seems to me that with this overclocking the 6400 will issue a not a weak temperature.
Looked it up to 4900 and dispersed completely. Ie this is a good way really. but how long can hold thermal paste under the lid, I would like to do regular frequencies.

L
Lex-one 08.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Can be filled with liquid metal and not steamed about drying and temperature.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 08.06.20

Alexander Kozlov E.
Absolutely not. Scalp I will not engage in, have a bad experience and not just me. Away from this. Leave as is + no guarantee you can remain (depending on how you do it).

L
Lex-one 08.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Why the scalpel? Thermal paste is to fill liquid metal and all, it won't dry)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 08.06.20

Alexander Kozlov E.
Opredeleniyami processor is a complex process that is wreaking fear and panic in the hearts of untrained users. The purpose of the dismantling of the covers is very simple – reducing the temperature of the CPU cores under load. This is achieved by changing the thermal interface for better quality.
Maybe I we each other did not understand. The crucial question of acceleration is thermal grease between the lid and the crystal. Between the lid and the cooling system is not the problem, there is a large area, that's where GM used the same extremely is not recommended, it is the same dries, I will weld, then have to tear.
I repeat, it's all about thermopaste under the hood.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.06.20

peck peck hard to listen to
I understand there are 670 graphics card and power supply.
graphics card anywhere especially not enough so it can be seen as a temporary stopgap.
in my opinion the pitch is not worth taking i5 is better then i7 4770 consider, for example, or other processor, and once the graphics card is not bought to squeeze the entire amount into the processor and the rest as a residual.
if the processor does not accelerate - then it makes no sense to put a cool or cooling the box only if you do not need a super quiet. although I like to box more than quiet.
as for memory it is certainly desirable to stick all the memory on a 32 gig if the computer is trying to stretch to 3 years ahead.
but not necessarily. in the case of DDR3 can get this situation that the memory will be either expensive or feces and there will be problems with compatibility.
the difference in performance DDR3-4 current frequency and if the memory is running in 2 channel mode for overclocking CPU makes no sense to put expensive memory with greater frequency.
if you consider the 1151 socket tactics there will be the same
what's up with the shipping but I don't know. I abroad did not order. by mail, too. peck peck peck and bought as a product to store all the extra charges and expenses as if carried on the counter. abroad is only possible for me to catch all the way exoticism and parts for water cooling.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 08.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Yes, the 670 would still try something to squeeze. I wrote in the first message - ONLY i5! No other offer no need. The trick is that even proposed that i7 is at least 18 000, I overdid it. I want to build a modern platform, like Tomato77777 the same rights, 1150 is outdated, it was replaced, meaning to dig into this.
And here is the list, by the way:
This is at first sight a
Without the index k chosen my CPU i5-7600 is 1000 rubles cheaper, and it should change, although probably still 7600 can be overclocked, you have to look.
About 32 GB of memory, no one speaks. I put 8-16 GB DDR4. For myself I know that 32 GB is excessive.
it makes no sense to put expensive memory with greater frequency - I quite agree with this.
We build, higher cost, somewhere in 45 thousand. I buy, even with shipping, 36. Almost 10 thousand in the pocket. Well, I went to read the reviews about the store and adjust order, still think about it.
Thanks for the help.
Tomato77777
It is also not thanked, corrected. Balotesti for the tips!

T
Tomato77777 08.06.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I agree (vs 1151 1150), 1151 relevant now, and it makes no sense to step aside. On it and collect. Just seems like it is for some absolutely serious gamers.
and what's the problem if you said that about the same price )

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 08.06.20

So here's the list of purchased components:
1) Intel Core i5-7600K 4 core (Quad Core) CPU with 3.80 GHz
2) Z170A MSI SLI PLUS
3) AeroCool X3 Is Actively Developing Green Edition
Handsome
Although, there is no better white - AeroCool X1 provided below weiß / schwarz, it is cheaper.
4) be quiet! Dark Rock 3 is the most acceptable.
5) Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB DDR4 2133 Kit (2x8GB) - take this, although I would like: Kingston HyperX Savage black Rev. 2 DDR4 16GB, but is it worth it?
6) Remind that the PSU (850 watt, bronze from Chieftec), SSD Adata 120 GB HDD and the eye of RE WD 2000 GB, video card there, temporarily gtx 670.
A) What do you think about Assembly? B) Acquire in computeruniverse, you know that good store, read reviews, collect sistemnik, but still, there is opinion, and you? I would be grateful, because still have doubts, we never took, we have it more expensive by 10-15 thousand. C) There's still from AMD on the way, but it will have to wait the same, probably not worth it.
The final result

O
OkGo 08.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Twice did the order in computerrepairs. All came, all intact.
But it was quite a long time. Well, the insurance from that could be nicked at customs or at the post office - no.
Therefore the package when opening to check.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 08.06.20

OkGo
Thank you.
Yes I have read that you have to check the parcel before sign the instrument of acceptance of the goods, as I understand it is just a notification, and if something is wrong, then reported to them, and the money is returned. Time increase due to customs, there is a twist, a twirl. Well, to pick up at the post office, they say, still need to local customs to settle is to provide a list of goods, and not to exceed a total amount of 1000 euros a month, to write a document - these products for yourself.
Don't know, there is one order lost mine at 18000 got, and that's where ordered, don't know, I'd ask. Here I am sitting head burst, I see that the boys collect a normal computer (12-15 thousand benefits, it's great tempting).

O
OkGo 08.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Don't know any of documents for customs wrote.
And not remember when anyone had this happen, if not exceed 1000 euros.