3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedushka Avtobus 08.06.20 11:04 pm

Infinite loading (The Sims 3)

Go straight to the point,I have this problem that when creating a new game, the download goes first,goes on and on.And now,quite a bit like the progress bar stops moving and the load becomes infinite.

Just say the system requirements meet the recommended and not strange,even higher.Dashboard I've used,he's kind of found something,but to correct nifiga could not.

If such subject already was,no need to say that I am a blind fool that didn't find her,just throw off the link.
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madevi 08.06.20

Grandpa Bus, in General, this game, if you count all the add-ons (even without Directories) of the real system requirements are already much higher than stated. But I used to play on a fairly weak laptop, which, though with brakes, but took out all the extras. So the problem is not performance of the computer, and, quite possibly, the Repack.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 08.06.20

Grandpa Bus
How many of you waited for the download?
I have a computer quietly drags GTA 5, Witcher 3 and so on... Not to mention the Sims 3. At the same time, I have installed all expansion packs and stuff, plus fashion. In the end, the first loading of the game (After you start and restart the computer) goes in for 10 minutes. When you re-start the game 6 - 7 minutes. The slider also stopped at the end for 4 - 5 minutes and it went all the way. It depends on the power of the computer and the availability of many add-ons and directories (the more, the longer load on any computer).
Next:
The first run of the game after installing it the longest.
So be patient and wait. some 15 minutes - 20 was waiting for the first run.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 08.06.20

Grandpa Bus
look, I've run tests before, on a SSD the game is loaded somewhere in 2 minutes, on CDM 5-7 minutes.
but if you have just started playing this game and you have the pirates, then download a different Repack (download from hatab, they are always good) if the license, knock a scalper EA very quickly answers questions.

D
Dedushka Avtobus 08.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Essexplay
Madevi

Some unknown way Sims started to boot...magic.Now if there is a little,it will ship immediately.Thanks for the answer