3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
brisimus 08.06.20 11:05 pm

Where to hide from Jack (Resident Evil 7)

After you pulled the stopper in the bath appears bloody Jack:-) how and where to hide from it
34 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 08.06.20

brisimus
Either run into the hall and there he will lag behind if the tear,or easier across the room to the left,and left again,there will be a hole in the floor (where the staircase boneless) you can go just jump off,well, then just stay out of his eyes.

b
brisimus 08.06.20

How much time? For example, I was sitting in the garage for about 30 minutes... he went Out is still there

s
saa0891 08.06.20

brisimus wrote:
Came it still appeared
He will appear before until you progress through the story,so sit useless,just stay out of his eyes,and in the same there is no problem,he's like a cork.

b
brisimus 08.06.20

Sitting in the room save also 20 minutes he came out here

Z
Zaychik 08.06.20

Not need to afraid of him, he head sweep horosho, 3-4 improved cartridge and lays to rest for 10-15 minutes, so the time to pass. Then he will reappear and do not be afraid

D
Delphis 08.06.20

bunnies garbage will advise

h
hyper1 08.06.20

okay.... you games never played? how can so blunt....

K
Kraicher 08.06.20

There is such a thing - YouTube.

M
Micr0 08.06.20

I just included a videotape with MIA in the room (managed to turn while he were running after me), After watching the Jack on the second, I calmly explored.

G
Grandshot 08.06.20

Yes, he did not bother after Another out of Isolation) Lured to some object, and quietly escaped where necessary until he passes it.

r
raganrok 08.06.20

By the way, I during the passage always skedaddle from it. But if you put him on the ground, as in Nemesis, it will drop some sort of loot?

s
saa0891 08.06.20

raganrok wrote:
he will drop some sort of loot?
Or anything from anyone ever again.

K
K.e.k.s 08.06.20

Micr0 wrote:
I just included a videotape with MIA in the room (managed to turn while he were running after me), After watching the Jack on the second, I calmly explored.
Hmm, I have after watching it was still in the house. Only disappeared once in the basement it a second time killed.

V
Vitaliy Maskitov 08.06.20

where to find the keys to the basement and the key of the eagle the snake

V

provigal has 2 floors not found prompt

M
Micr0 08.06.20

K. e.k.s
well, out of the house he's not leaving, and if you take the key of the Raven, he again begins to watch the room Granny.
It works when you take the figure in the bathroom, watch the tape and on the second floor it is not. You can safely walk, and without tension figure use

V

where to find the keys to the basement and the key of the eagle the snake

K
K.e.k.s 08.06.20

Vitaly Maskito
The key to the breakout is in the basement, where 5 furnaces, there is a need to solve the puzzle. Key crow is located near the old house in the Annex, there you will see a chest. The key of the snake after killing Margarita, it does not need to look, not pass.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 08.06.20

I read and understand , well seem to mind the current generation does not Shine , ran for 7 hours , it ran , the game is easy to horror , mobs vandatta , Jack, it's Kusov shit , he kills you in 3-4 hits ( I of course he didn't kill haven because it is a piece of shit ) that gives you the time to run to popopo to give him . All the keys farther in the story , they are in turn in any case , don't ask stupid questions. The game can get a pancake with a knife three hours , what kind of hide and seek for 30 minutes in the bucket and you write here ? fucking nuts or what

V

thank you