3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
moleo 08.06.20 11:06 pm

Selection of cards for the game (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good time of day! Help please to the beginner to choose the map for game version 1.26. Thought that he will understand - he began to understand, the cards are not compatible, then the version does not fit and never found, I tried to put the departures. And in what order you need to put them?
32 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karen i Elita 08.06.20

moleo
Good! For starters,the version of the maps must match the version of the game.and there in the descriptions, all very clearly written,what is compatible with what and what additions are needed.But it's required to have add-ons;East,Scandium and France,there are some cards that these additions are not necessary

m
moleo 08.06.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
Thank you very much

S
Spartak78 08.06.20

Karen Григорянmoleo
Karen you explained everything clearly and great! the only advise not to get involved in very large bundles of cards..better separate profile.

_
_BESIK_ 08.06.20

moleo

So you do not suffer!
Here's a bunch of maps where I go to version 1.26.4.3 s. Save those screenshots and place as they depicted.At the bottom of Rusmar Def put fix Fix-EAA-ProMods and then below it a map of Brazil the EAA. Good luck !

V
Viktor.T. 08.06.20

_BESIK_
The guy's eyes will scatter in which direction the load to take.lost in such spaces.Yes Svetochka gorgeous.

m
moleo 08.06.20

_BESIK_
Thank you very much

m
moleo 08.06.20

viktort15
Will where to ride but)))

_
_BESIK_ 08.06.20

moleo

A little correction.Showing map of Russian open spaces (Russian open spaces) are not compatible with this bunch.Then you will have to ride without SRmap (South region) but on the Russian open spaces or on the contrary to the Southern region but without the Russian expanses.Or look for the fix there may be which combines all this.I was looking for was not found.If you, or someone will find a fix that kidarite on it.

Whatever it was, the area was just huge ! Thousands - thousands of km of roads going going end can not see ! What the doctor ordered)

N
Niznayka 08.06.20

tried a lot of cards, stayed for Mario about 3 years ago, enough for the eyes, a huge world, playable (no bugs crashes and so on) is constantly podderjivaet, sometimes skating

m
moleo 08.06.20

Alexandr Stafeev
Played a couple of years ago, I wanted something more. As a driving simulator like more than shooting sometimes I want to practice. The had to go to work with truckers - there comes a nostalgia for the mileage.

l
lehans 08.06.20

_BESIK_
You're a little wrong. All these cards are combined.I ride on this bundle.in addition to eaa.although now I'll try to attach.there is no way.))))))

_
_BESIK_ 08.06.20

lehans

So how to properly arrange these cards to fully work?Write or screen fill?At the expense of the EAA it only today tried.I loved this map in vain for her before didn't pay attention.Suggest !However, after its introduction the download the game will last 5 minutes although it still depends on what PC.But nothing complete does not matter...

l
lehans 08.06.20

_BESIK_
If interested will upload screenshots of how to install sure.but not today.by the way right now, and eaa joined and took flight from the Rio Grande.

l
lehans 08.06.20

_BESIK_
http://pix.playground.ru/1970350/76647/
Here is the screenshots

l
lehans 08.06.20

_BESIK_
there will deal I think

_
_BESIK_ 08.06.20

lehans

Crashes.It's probably due to FIX Industrial area 1.26 which I do not and find it can't (

Maybe you know where to download kin link..

l
lehans 08.06.20

Have a look sputnikov

_
_BESIK_ 08.06.20

lehans

Found fix PROMZONA 1.26_ROS_RM_PR looks like it is a little newer PR that I understand the Promod that is not important...In General, all this mahabaharata start it works!Thank you and Godspeed!)

l
lehans 08.06.20

_BESIK_
Good luck on roads))))))

T
TheRealStalker 08.06.20

_BESIK_
Kapets in my opinion this Mod Manager, before it was pretty simple, most of the mods were one file, and the order was virtually irrelevant, the game was abandoned before this Manager, but still am a fan. May soon return to the ranks of truckers)