3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Efremov 08.06.20 11:07 pm

The problem with the lighting (Fallout 4)

Hi all faced with the problem, as I have suggested with lighting.
Err on ENBoost and ShadowBoost.
Really the problem is them or something else?
PS brought Below the screenshots of the problem and screenshots of all installed mods

9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sorento NSK 08.06.20

red fashion is not enough of something, we can because of his conflict, or even try to disable it

P
POBWNK 08.06.20

Denis Efremov
Tried all the modes to turn off?

n
nestrbob 08.06.20

Denis Efremov
In the first screenshot there's no light source , turn on the flashlight and all appear , and on the second all right .

S
Scarobay-spy 08.06.20

ShadowBoost definitely not and he is only responsible for the dynamics of shadows . Only 3 questions . In the first screenshot You ever where on the street or indoors ? The second in space , then why no smoke and particles ? Configuration Tool-use ?

D
Denis Efremov 08.06.20

nestrbob
1, the headlamp is turned on, the 2nd screenshots are done in one place with a small difference in the rotation of the camera.3rd is there everywhere even on the street in daylight, though there may not be in the box somewhere dark, pitch dark, somewhere light

D
Denis Efremov 08.06.20

Scarobay-spy
on both screenshots, I one and the same place, the only difference in the camera (couple of degrees) are in the dungeon, some sort of bunker. But the problem manifests itself on the street.
about haze and particles don't know why not, maybe mod some of their disables.
CT is not in use and is?

D
Denis Efremov 08.06.20

Same place just a little different degree survey

S
Scarobay-spy 08.06.20

Try to disable HUDFramework.esm , why did you set this resource ?

D
Denis Efremov 08.06.20

Scarobay-spy
try, installed for some fashion, but in the end the mod was removed, and about the resource here forgot.