3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 08.06.20 11:08 pm

Your favorite trunks (Doom (2016))

Plasmagun
With electric shocks and a hot core.

Shotgun
With three shots in a row.

And of course the Gauss Cannon
With siege mode,specifically, makes even the most powerful mobs,what can the whole pack to make.

Although the nightmare has to use anyone as ammo not so much.
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingBaby 08.06.20

haven't played though the game lies =(

r
rus_Inversion 08.06.20

The Blaster is the best weapon. Learned to shoot with it like crazy.

A
Alex_Pro 08.06.20

Shotgun one to love.

r
review_game 08.06.20

the nightmare shotgun - Sachs.
Railgun the most it!

M
Martynes 08.06.20

sam74
I do not agree. The whole game with a shotgun went on a nightmare, changing the barrel only in special cases (for leveling weapons to destroy far away targets, with the depletion of ammo).
But the rail, Yes, also wildly good. The last third of the game took place with a bunch of shotgun/rail (in siege mode).
In General, there is all the barrels gorgeous. Perhaps only a gun is not used. Well, plasmagun due to the slow-flying shells were very situational.

s
saa0891 08.06.20

Martynes wrote:
The last third of the game took place with a bunch of shotgun
This means that one should always is very close to the mobs,I don't even know how the nightmare is this possible,in many situations, the same imps and soldiers should immediately distant remove,otherwise will throw balls, a few hits and dead.

Martynes wrote:
Well, plasmagun due to the slow-flying shells were very situational.
He has a very cool alternate fire modes,first it can be a lot of weak mobs at once to make a wave or immobilize in quite a long time.
With the main mode on the nightmare,the problem is that it ends very quickly boezapas,although the level of difficulty hurt me,it was my favorite gun.

M
Mr.Rifleman 08.06.20

Assault rifle with optics, because I do not like futurism and in almost any situation, such a barrel would be helpful.

H
Hirok 08.06.20

With superior runes on infinite ammo and armor drop from mobs (you can vacuum up the pile), the issue of ammunition is not worth it)

A
Argishti1999 08.06.20

Gaysenok of course !!!!!!

L
Lord Altair 08.06.20

In the multi gun and raketomet if igry a demon, take the maximum Mankubus Prowling not yet mastered, he is fine, and I used to play big.

P
Paarl 08.06.20

Of course the double-barrelled gun, always in all the shooters I liked the shotguns because of the pile of meat provided.

C
Com_Bat 08.06.20

The people blunt. How to pump what would trunks do not overheat on turrets to kill in one sitting 4 or more demons,currencies and more and the silence ? What's wrong ?

P
ProPsyh 08.06.20

Rail! No options! The game enjoyed all the trunks, in addition to plasma(only in the beginning) save bullets for rails:)

s
setarusessao666 08.06.20

Quite a while in the single is not played, but the multiplayer - only shotguns :)