3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilya 7886 08.06.20 11:09 pm

graphical glitches in Rainbow Six: Siege (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Hello!Help Board!I will be grateful!Faced with such a situation:after the purchase of percents i7 6700 and mother b MSI 150 pro dh in the game at new locations in updates started graphical artifacts in the form of glowing particles,which fall downwards in the form of snow or just a point of luminous.And it is only in the room,with shadows and artificial lighting.The graphics card was the old GTX 660.However, recently I bought a 1070 and nothing has changed,only on ultra settings even more it became clear these particles.In addition, these particles are the same,the same are visible in the areas in the game Fallout 4 and Metro Last Light.Especially visible in polusmerti.In other games of similar artifacts was noted.Is Thu in Battlefield 4 and in the spaces in the Battlefield 1 this is not.Maybe it was who such problem?Try to make screenshots.Can somehow influence the integrated graphics for this process?Or what is going on?
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sniffer_man 08.06.20

Lay out the screens, by the way, I have a problem with flickering textures in all games, if you have the same crap you here
Спойлерhttps://vk.com/flickeringpc

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 08.06.20

I have a GTX 1060 and Core i5-6500. I faced a similar problem in the Assassin's Creed Unity. White dots can't remember, probably was, but it definitely flickered some of the joints between the textures (indoors), and sometimes they found some bright spots (the number and presence of which depended on the camera angle). In other games had no such problems, only once saw something similar, but there was a trifle. Also sometimes you meet a ladder, while smoothing bet the maximum (for example GTA 5). Assumptions I have two: 1) defective texture, i.e. the developer's fault, 2) the problem of the DVI cable that the monitor is connected to graphics card. Perhaps when switching to HDMI or DisplayPort problem will disappear. Unfortunately, my monitor has no HDMI port, to verify this, but the DisplayPort cable is too expensive.