3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pierre Dac 06.09.19 08:01 pm

The proposal to the administration

Once you open up a new page, immediately advertising the entire screen, which each time have to close. This is not to mention the ads hanging on the sides.
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
OMEGA 06.09.19

AdBlock is for the weak?

a
adikus1 06.09.19

Pierre Dac
The fact that you have POPs up many ads and no Windows,this is a problem only your computer and browser,probably picked up miners, etc because when I open the website I see only one ad (and that is rare) it is either games or consoles or devices to PC,which is however adequate for this site,click close, and not a hemorrhoid. absolutely no way! Where do you find rest? specifically looking for what? Seriously I don't even notice. the fact that the sides of the background picture of the game,Yes, I think it even makes a better website design,more beautiful even as it is.
PS And seriously advice you install AdBlock if you're so fastidious and attentive to nausea =)

P
Polololon 06.09.19

Pierre Dac
Pierre Dac wrote:
Once you open up a new page, immediately advertising the entire screen, which each time have to close. This is not to mention the ads hanging on the sides.
NG has ads? My Adblock is now extremely surprised.

L
Leonn_24 06.09.19

AdBlock

M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

well min on the main page 4 unit is not considering the background of the canvas
but really there are all sorts of VirusBase application which adds pop-up advertising.

N
No more drugs... 06.09.19

Brave decision to go PG without won....

_
_Lemon_ 06.09.19

Pierre Dac
We have no such infernal hell that you described. The above has assumed the existence of third-party software that litter you browser.
As for the possibility of disabling ads, it is. And not have to spend their money. Be proactive and spend the bonuses earned immediately.
http://www.playground.ru/bonus/market/donate/