3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
informator59 08.06.20 11:11 pm

The functionality of the editor Snapmap (Doom (2016))

Hello everybody. Wonder whether in the near future more updates on Snapmap? I would like to add bosses such as Cyberdemon.
2 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoXtrot777 08.06.20

informator59
The developers periodically release new cards and some small patches in the snapmap. The closest card is expected on 28 December, maybe it'll be delivered new content, then another on January 11. I think snapmap will still be some time to expand depending on popularity.
It seems to me strange that the bots in multiplayer still only supports 2 game modes and only release maps. You definitely should fix.

P
ProPsyh 08.06.20

Weak Snapmap. What a pity! All for the sake of console players. In comparison, even with the old radiant sadness, and not the editor. Would be only too glad if Yuy brought him new opportunities, to start the import textures and create geometry. That's when modernizing drew off in full growth. And further preferably more! And even better, if id followed the line of epic and share your novacancy it with convenient tools. And doom would have acted as the ground for testing.