3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JustTheDi 08.06.20 11:11 pm

On the head of the egg alien (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Yesterday playing GTA 5 online, closer to the night in my character's head appeared egg alien, never realized that could happen, anyone else encountered this?
photo attached

17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 08.06.20

I have the character - copy Natalia Polonskaya, only I hairstyle not opened yet, but I very well picked up!

J
JustTheDi 08.06.20

Delphis
It's all for what?

D
Delphis 08.06.20

JustTheDi
to what your character is like an egg, and my something else

D
Delphis 08.06.20

JustTheDi
or all the posts in this thread about eggs supposed to be?

H
Hobo Sexual 08.06.20

JustTheDi
I never had this happen:
Spoilerthat cheaters have fun, it will only change the session or restarting the game.

L
LisnykK 08.06.20

Delphis
Keep us informed

D
Delphis 08.06.20

LisnykK
and that's all? *keep us informed*? this is your maximum? you're unhappy with my response and write *let us know* a phrase that everyone knows? *keep us informed* mmm, released a new game - keep us informed. Someone jumped out of the window, what? right, keep us informed. *The word* keep us informed

D
Delphis 08.06.20

let's just keep each other aware, and no longer react just on every news talk - keep up to date, stylish, trendy, youth!

F
Finskiy_Pupok 08.06.20

Hobo Sexual
I wonder just when these freaks palanet?. If you do citerat something, even though not in open sessions and online. Interest from a game with such idiots falling at times.

M
MephistoXX 08.06.20

Delphis
Do you think that your attempt at trolling deserves more than a keep up to date ?)

D
Delphis 08.06.20

MephistoXX
do you think that expressing their opinion is trolling? and their opinion must be earned?

_
_ReDeR_ 08.06.20

Delphis
Thick, try thinner

D
Delphis 08.06.20

right now would be subtly trolling on PG. The situation is the potrollit, he understood and he laughed. At the end of the story

H
Hobo Sexual 08.06.20

Finciuc
No way, in each session there is a cheater. Yesterday went to the game and I moved two moron, I decided to take revenge and blew them up with the RPG, half a minute later the coffin on the Persian. Change session did not help I had to restart the game. The fire on the belt will wear, during the hijacking of the car will blow up, in my opinion Rockstar on chitakov in the game do not care.

J
JustTheDi 08.06.20

Hobo Sexual
I just thought I was on the PC maybe cheating but on consoles already it was the first time I see)))

J
JustTheDi 08.06.20

Hobo Sexual
Change session did not help, restarting, too, I don't know what to do(

L
LisnykK 08.06.20

Delphis
Take, sir