3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DamirFelix 08.06.20 11:11 pm

Now is up to date Intel Core i5 3470 3.2 GHz?

Now as far as actual Intel Core i5 3470 3.2 GHz? I have installed the PERC, and whether it makes sense to change to a new one, or he still pulls the modern games?
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 08.06.20

DamirFelix
Sense to ask about its relevance if he put it in. Go into a game and watch can you play on it or not....
P. s If now is on about medium settings at normal graphics card and RAM to play in FullHd, if the monitor resolution is less but the settings in some games you can and high lift.

l
lookaway 08.06.20

a normal processor

T
Tdante 08.06.20

Normal CPU until you do not want to put vidyahu gtx1060 level and above.

S
Shadowarm 08.06.20

Of course,given that skylake is not far removed from Haswell,and Kaby Lake on tests hardly otlichaetsya from Skylak and then these stones will be relevant for a very long time

P
Protocol10 08.06.20

DamirFelix
I have a core i5 2400 and something never see in games the download to 100%. Usually about 60% loading.

w
warp 37 08.06.20

Excellent processor, all games drawn.

a
aKinave 08.06.20

Protocol10
just need the CPU was loaded to the max, and graphics card - half. The first sign that the CPU acts as the bottleneck is incomplete its load and the load of the graphics card to the eyeballs

P
Protocol10 08.06.20

aKinave
Think? I always thought the opposite - card to the eyeballs and half percent.

a
aKinave 08.06.20

Protocol10
if the card is full, it talks about the lack of power of the processor, so the map takes on those tasks which can not cope percent, hence such a load on it. YouTube is full of explanations of the relationship between the CPU and GPU, you can see

P
Protocol10 08.06.20

aKinave
From what I've read the theory, I realized that the percent and map do different things. Percent of their cheat, and your video card. I do not agree with something completely. The map does not take on tasks if you do not cope percent. Card cheat graphics, working with textures, shadows, shaders, and so on. A percent thinks the basic parameters of the engine and gives its tasks at the moment to draw.

P
Protocol10 08.06.20

aKinave
Here take a look.

a
aKinave 08.06.20

Protocol10
I do not about the video card and the processor among themselves, namely, the indication that the processor acts as a bottleneck. Always when the processor is loaded on 100% is good, but if on the contrary, the graphics card is loaded on all hundred, then it is said that the weak link in the system is the processor

G
Glnai 08.06.20

Protocol10
Never mind, someone apparently is still very bad and all messed up in the head (
Although in his defense I can say that it is possible to set the settings to the physics in the game did the graphics card and not PERC well that's another story.

B
BMW_BMW 08.06.20

Prots will be relevant for a long time! Great PERC

s
sagres 08.06.20

Great PERC!!! even if the heat pipes, the cooler is !! my i5 2400 is still 70% is not exceeded across all cores never