3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lekspaly 08.06.20 11:12 pm

Search of partners for the game (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)

The theme for those who are still playing in the MD2 code. I'm looking for adequate partners for the common games on the kom battle and the bomb, or when a sufficient number of those wishing to closed games. At the time of writing this post we were 4 people. Requirements for you:
- The presence of direct hands
- Do not use any fresh weapons, grenade launchers, and the only perk is the last chance.
From extra guns to use just any gun
If interested email me for more details in this post
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 08.06.20

SaySunStory wrote:
- The presence of direct hands
- Do not use any fresh weapons, grenade launchers, and the only perk is the last chance.
I mean, I understand you pictures, times afraid of dual weapons?

w
william1992 08.06.20

Genom1994
All pretty weird requirements))))

s
strelok312 08.06.20

Make sense? I'm better in solo play. On account tubou I can understand, but the rest of the bullshit. May you have more Tactical crouch command?))))))

T
TEKPLAYGAMES 08.06.20

I can crawl to your partner, but one problem - I have a whole bunch of games. Playlist so to speak. I will go again and 100% of the games that were played earlier, such as Metro 2033: Redux. Besides, I need to work with the YouTube channel. So in the next 4 months any way.

_
_Egorian_ 08.06.20

SaySunStory
People, you people love to complicate things, in the scope of itself turn it to the borders of the ridiculous introduce yourself.
SaySunStory wrote:
From extra guns to use just any gun
What is bad is if you take the extra PP'shku or shotgun?

SaySunStory wrote:
At the time, this game we played at a good level in the ESL League, where banned all the osprey except the first, banned guns, plastids, stun grenades and so on, and play off the perk - that's what I tried to explain that we do not pictures
The same excuse I found...

Everything is clear with Your team A...

I would gladly have gone if You were looking for people for fun and fervor, a pleasant stay. I have downloaded the game again. If Your are not stupid requirements...

J
Jinn74 08.06.20

on sevlan go there people will find and it is prohibited)))have played there-no cheats etc