3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
powerd 08.06.20 11:13 pm

Alienware Alpha - will Many devil.

Good day ladies and gentlemen.
Time to buy a good becausey car, came across an elegant Alienware Alpha, I need in particular not for gaming. I would take without question, but the price for the highest Assembly in the UK bites.

I like it all (except the price), design and compactness. Iron is not bad (you can upgrade). I would like to ask your opinion. Whether it's that kind of money (£900)?
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
aleks1979 08.06.20

900 pounds for vidyuhi gtx 960 c 2 gigs. Even as something not very.

d
darkpromo 08.06.20

such mini PC is possible and very easy to assemble in 2 times cheaper

M
MagicHero 08.06.20

Peter Jackson wrote:
Iron is not bad (you can upgrade).
And what are you going to upgrade? it's like the laptop has it in the butt or do you think as vyuha obsolete will stick there GTX 1080 XD
Easier to assemble compact computer yourself or you have a place at all strained?
And why is everyone so carried on marketing, as if from the system unit looks like it will increase fps in games )))) and when they really brake then you will be able to admire the box, you do it for this and bought )))))))))))))

n
nickSIA 08.06.20

MagicHero
I will say more. I had the Alienware X51 R2. Looks nice. But! Inside it rubbing! There's even a wind was alienwares Win 8 OEM. Normal snaps! Well the way Windows familiar person took off, he had a laptop of theirs. In short... merged and more will never take Alien. You do not advise.
Alienware X51 R2 7617.

n
nickSIA 08.06.20

MagicHero
Forgot the main thing! Upgrade will not work on the Alienware Alpha. No one pays attention to the power supply. But he is a dog the main problem. In the older models is the unit 180W (such as laptops, will not change because of the connectors). In the Junior versions, there is a 130W unit! Here you have an upgrade comes out. Iron padovano under powered, and everything! On my X51 R2 was block at 330W (on 240W Junior) and map reference 1.5 Gb GTX660 OEM connected via raiser. Warming up for +80*C. However, we go further! Mother PGRP5 CN-0PGRP5 (MS-7796) of its own design (will not Change because of the connectors on the mother and the back panel). Cooling, absolutely useless! Single BOX cooler aluminum radiator on percents which on blowing and all. Don't mess with Alien. Good for you.
Power supply 180W

n
nickSIA 08.06.20

Peter Jackson
Here's another thought moment. If the hard will break or will be covered or formatname quickly as usual. Then you will have still the same crap with system restore. here's why. Drive with Windows or another OS in order to go. Your hard disk has the recovery area (Recovery). But the trouble is tough not work or formatted. Any other OS or how popular you download the image pyatochki, alas there is not a ride. The key is locked in the mother and picks up only the OS from Alienware OEM and no more! Drive with Windows comes with the laptop from Alienware, that they have it and you can ask the way. But you have to look. In General, the thing I think non-repairable because of IBM services we like as at all.

p
powerd 08.06.20

nickSIA
Thanks for the info. And that the monitor in the photo?

n
nickSIA 08.06.20

Peter Jackson
Dell S2340L (IPS) 1920x1080p 60Hz