3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
edikbl 17.10.19 02:13 pm

The limitations on construction of (Genesis Alpha One)

Stared at the ceiling for energy. 300 and do not give more reactors to build. All the way or bug what? Maybe the reactors is also pumped to be? Something 300 as there is little to paypalomega ship. The place under building bulk and not to build anything.
A hangar is also not clear. Only one at the station and reduced to the same. There is direct asking more containers on the other side. Is pumped hangar?
7 Comments
Sort by:
U
Umbasus 17.10.19

It's a balance.

D
DarkNezias [Gebeine] 17.10.19

somehow I caught the bug after the construction of the 4th reactor was not lost in the loop reactor, they have thrown almost a dozen until resources ran out.

S
Straik29a 17.10.19

Same problem, I cut 26 clones to check if the energy for everything is not enough

I
Ivan Korsak 17.10.19

how to remove the restriction on command had 39 clones and cabins with capacity for 60 in total . We need to colonize 5 planets

J
JS_Denton 17.10.19

Something I also do not understand how and why developed then were given so many decks, if the limit is 300 energy does not even give 1 level to build up fully.

K
Kaylet 01.12.20

It may not have been limited in the beginning... it's just that the game is hanging, so they balanced... as in the same follout 4 limit on buildings, but it is removed there, that's just your PC becomes bad with the time of the game ...

A
AngerT 01.12.20

edikbl - the reactor can assign a clone will give 4 energy, in the face of a trifle but 5 reactors in clones will give out 20 energy - on the one hand not productively use the clone for a measly 4 units, but can be built and then removed to another clone purpose.

Over time, this ridiculous restriction was removed with the help of chiten, but here's how to get rid of the stupid limit on 40 clones (cap-39 team) and did not find that there was little to limit residential places, and the biosphere and as a consequence of greenhouses, which again rests on the restrictions on electricity.