3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DantePearce2017Rus 09.06.20 01:40 pm

Freezes in the game how to remove it? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

System :
Gtx 660 2 gb
8gb ram
i5 3470 3.2 ghz,quad-core
Windows 7 x64
Monitor samsung SyncMaster 2043NW
Hard disk drive, sata 500GB HHD
Free disk space is plenty, in any volume of this crap
The game is licensed
To vacuum the iron dust also tried, nothing
When I go to the game can play normally for about 15-20 minutes,then begins to prisitina game in the car, on foot, it doesn't matter, especially when accelerating in the car, checked the load processes, nothing more is found, only the game itself loads CPU, driver all latest, virus checked the system, dances with a tambourine of type changing settings in nvidia paging file and change the settings of the game, gave nothing, even at the minimum shows 60 fps when on the plane, and after 15 minutes again procede starts, try to put on a limit of 30fps,stable longer, but then again starts to sink fps, most of all I was confused that when there is the frieze, it's like graphics card or processor chokes for a second, what is not clear, the sound continues to work, as if the graphics card overheats and resets frequency, although the heat of 50-55 degrees, which is quite normal wash, may need to do something in the Bios,if so, what? and how?
Nvidia inspector and a bunch of other software had nothing to do, everything is useless, disable processes gtaVlauncher and so tried the game in General so cuts off after 10 minutes because of this, two years ago when I bought the game on the first run it is, but it kept playing on 30 fps,it may still, after half a year, a decision? Or is there a problem in Windows, or a hard drive that is SSD needed? Watched gameplay on YouTube from people with the same system and none, all is stable, I have some crap
P. S. In any other games : Battle and Far cry 3-4 and so on do not exist, there everything is stable, but gta 5 is even 4 at maximum speed, everything is stable
Change of priorities,too, did not help and did not help and turning off shadows to 0 via the game folder and so forth ,the exact same problem
17 Comments
Sort by:
G
GamerBro 09.06.20

Version of the game is what?

D
DantePearce2017Rus 09.06.20

GamerBro

G
GamerBro 09.06.20

DantePearce2017Rus
Dispersed iron? If Yes, then try to roll back. Campaign what a piece of iron heated. (assume that the North or South bridge on the motherboard)

L
Len4ik00N 09.06.20

DantePearce2017Rus
How much RAM is used? On some systems it so happens that GTA 5 just eats up all the memory and goes to the paging file, which causes freezes.

D

GamerBro
No,not dispersed,do not understand what is so peredelyvat in Friesach

D

Len4ik00N
7гб eats,just the same, when he rises up to 7,it happens and I notice,on any settings with it,some slower,some faster,CPU usage is 40-55%

L
Len4ik00N 09.06.20

DantePearce2017Rus
Try to completely disable the paging file if you have not already done so.

D

Len4ik00N
tried it,changed the file paging of any size and on 16GB and put 8 and 2,then went back automatically as it was,so mine is even more stable

k
kustowlad 09.06.20

DantePearce2017Rus
What you have friezes ?or stands firmly on some fraction of seconds or just fps much sags ?

D

kustowlad
Sags for a split second just when to hit or quickly go especially,but if you long to play that at all when running even such,as if the cooler vidyuhi ostanavlivajutsja in this split second, I do not understand

A
Aleksey_. 09.06.20

same story...

T
Timur Asailov 09.06.20

go to the settings menu, additional graphics settings and there is a range of drawing quality textures remove zero...from me for this option friezes were...

D

Timur Akilov
There I always have everything on 0

k
kustowlad 09.06.20

DantePearce2017Rus
You have to look at the time these freezes loading protsa your playclaw good program if you have at the time of the frieze load % to 100% rises that about him, again, on my i5 2400 no such freezes

R
Rottan 09.06.20

DantePearce2017Rus
Install another 8 GB of memory. I have 16 GB, 3 GB involved in simple.

A
Alexander_Russ_ 09.06.20

GTA is very demanding on the CPU. The temperature of the CPU do a sweep. (may he heated) - you may need to replace the cooler or just the thermal grease. Also temperature vidyuhi check

P
Pentriga 09.06.20

Throw graphics download, then view.