3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daf123er 09.06.20 01:41 pm

mod LCC. (Resident Evil: Revelations 2)

Is there any mod for LCC like in 4-5 parts? and then the beam of light from the muzzle is very annoying its not plausibility. developed morons. would stupid with the previous parts to copy.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 09.06.20

in the settings change

d
daf123er 09.06.20

Metalist1925
What to change? The thickness of the beam or its position on the weapon? I would love to.but where? And the sight of a cross as you do not roll play. LCC in the abode it's a feature of recent years. the years had only improved from game to game. And not degrade as the second revelation.

M
Metalist1925 09.06.20

daf123er
here you called developers morons, and he can't find the menu setting of the sight. In the settings screen look

d
daf123er 09.06.20

Metalist1925
There's only the color is customizable. and change LCC to the cross, which as I wrote above, I do not play ice.

K
Konstantinion 09.06.20

daf123er
So in all gum with 4 pieces it was! The laser beam was always visible. You need something that??? In some parts it was possible to change the thickness of the beam and its location?

d
daf123er 09.06.20

Kost1990
do you really not see the difference? look at your screenshots. everywhere LCC placed normally. under the barrel. and in this game shines from the muzzle of the weapon.

K
Konstantinion 09.06.20

daf123er
Oh, you mean this! So in this part he is absent on all types of weapons. In this case, I don't think there is such a mod, it's not a significant detail, hardly anyone was bothered with the addition Atsutoshi model and adjust it for each gun. Alas, suck it up and play or don't play!