3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Milana Yashina 09.06.20 01:41 pm

Hangs game (Far Cry: Primal)

The problem is this: When you open the inventory, map, menu esc, the game just hangs perfectly still and appear some stripes on the screen. The computer seems to be not the worst. Already set to the minimum graphics, re-installed the game (other Repack) (pirate if that)-the problem does not go away. I hope help something like...( (the Photo is one of such freezes)
42 Comments
Sort by:
M
Milana Yashina 09.06.20

POBWNK
what does that mean?

A
Akunamatataa 09.06.20

Red Barrels, Yes, and here wind, there is clearly a problem with the video card - it seems that the video memory is either overheating or stupidly missing, primal work eats an incredible amount of memory, and video, and normal.
3 gig of my 780 Ti scores completely.

P
POBWNK 09.06.20

SupernaturalLost
I doubt the CPU in the last turn dies, most electronic components are already tired

P
POBWNK 09.06.20

Akunamatataa
for this game is 1 gig enough, rather vidyuhi tired, and maybe the drivers unstable

P
POBWNK 09.06.20

Milan Yashin
try to change the driver to an earlier version

A
Akunamatataa 09.06.20

POBWNK
How to check? Start a bagel I certainly would not recommend it - if vidyuhi still moribund, then her end will come...
All sorts of unigine and grade pay, it is necessary to search for and download treated...
Milan Yashin, try to really completely wipe the driver clean and install, can an older version of drivers to try.
--------
Well, we both advised the same thing. :)

P
POBWNK 09.06.20

Akunamatataa
there was also some unstable version can such and got used to have nvidia always drivers were

A
Akunamatataa 09.06.20

POBWNK, the case may not even be in the version of the driver - is that some small error when installing the driver leads to different problems.

P
POBWNK 09.06.20

Akunamatataa
in my experience this was not, but anything is possible

S
Starkin 09.06.20

Milan Yashin
renew WIn

P
POBWNK 09.06.20

Starkin
I think win10 is still too early to use green (my opinion). I have 8.1 with the latest updates, very stable and flies

V
Vlad Sharov 09.06.20

change iron)

S
Starkin 09.06.20

POBWNK
than 7 neustraivaet

S
SupernaturalLost 09.06.20

Milan Yashin
In most cases, the cause of the artifacts (the first sign of a dying video card) might be :
Incorrect video driver, overheating video card, hardware error video card or even RAM memory, etc.

A
Ahmed Djazar 09.06.20

Milan Yashin
On signs - a problem the graphics card is the more likely scenario is the appearance of artifacts. ( Especially when it is overheating, if those artifacts are not permanent)

First you need to see the card visually, maybe the cooler is not working or is there a lot of dust on it (seen this), if visually all is good, then reinstall the driver on video (citova installation, with complete removal) maybe even better than the previous version of the driver

A
Ahmed Djazar 09.06.20

SupernaturalLost
Yes, but artifacts on the screen more than likely for the video card, and given the fact that they are shown during the game, like overheating...

Y
Yuliya Popova 09.06.20

Milan Yashin
What's your paging file? Put the size on the choice of system, restart the PC and try the game. I was such.

S
Sasha Ruseckiy 09.06.20

Milan Yashin
people about of games v1.3.3
I also have the game is retarding and crashes to desktop with error
I turned off high resolution textures and everything else is twisted to the max
the count is not affected
and that's already completed 23% of the game and not one of the flight braking and sagging
all smoothly without freezes
try it helped me

M
Milana Yashina 09.06.20

Sasha Rusetsky
I put the graphics on minimum. It did not help.

M
Milana Yashina 09.06.20

Yuliya Popova
Here is my swap file