3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sasha169k 09.06.20 01:42 pm

How to get the achievement thunder(in the company) (Battlefield 1)

Hi all,why not open this achievement(((.Went through the entire Chapter with all codes and ordinances.The question in the topic title
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Random Human 09.06.20

You need to collect all codes in the Chapter the Mud and blood*

s
sasha169k 09.06.20

The fact of the matter is that All codes and statutes collected.Why not give this achievement is not clear.

a
atmaROZ 09.06.20

Random Human
In the single (only) that give found codes and stuff, don't know? Or is it for single all just formalities and nothing changes for the player?
On such matters have found discussion, but there is a certain intelligibility THAT IT GIVES a SINGLE
СпойлерRe: codes Battlefield 1 http://answers.ea.com/t5/Obsuzhdenie-igrovyh-momentov/kodeksy-v-Battlefield-1/td-p/5652247
ZotovGL date 10-30-2016 05:50 AM
I also not clear, when you take the history, gather all the statutes and codes, which give the stems and improve... Where to find them then? 3 days already sitting scratching their head...
Recommended guides: https://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/battlefield_1_boevye_ustavy_glava_skvoz_grjaz_i_krov_dostizhenie_hvatit_na_biblioteku_by_shaman7207_mail_ru/
Achievements (achievements, trophies) Battlefield 1
Battlefield 1: Code of "PT German technique" (the trophy "Master adaptation" / Master of adaptation)
Battlefield 1: Code in "Geology" (the trophy "Master adaptation" / Master of adaptation)
Statutes:
Battlefield 1: Battle statutes — Chapter "Through the mud and the blood" (achieving "Enough for the library")
Battlefield 1: Battle statutes — Chapter "Friends from the highest circles" (achieving "Enough for the library")
Battlefield 1: Battle statutes — Chapter "Forward, Savoy!" (achievement "Enough for the library")
Battlefield 1: Battle statutes — Chapter "Messenger" (the achievement "Enough for the library")
Battlefield 1: Battle statutes — Chapter "Nothing is predestined" (achieving "Enough for the library")