3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 17.10.19 02:13 pm

The passage solo (Warhammer 40.000: Inquisitor - Martyr)

Who plays alone,are passed as additional missions,in the sense that not much need be bothered with pumping to meet the demands of additional missions that would pass one and not the cooperative,it is clear that you can always lower the difficulty but I would not want to abuse it.
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Princess_Darsy 17.10.19

saa0891
at the moment I will not say, but before patch 2.0 it was quite good, playing on hard, no particular problems in the passage not seen

G
GG4 17.10.19

saa0891
Meaning the game online to play alone? You Diablo 3 single play or what? Are generally friends don't have?

s
saa0891 17.10.19

Princess_Darsy
Thank you.

GG4 wrote:
Meaning the game online to play alone? You Diablo 3 single play or what?
What is the difference online game or not,I like to play alone,when no one interferes, and it all depends on you,Diablo, I do not play,not mine,but the universe of Warhammer 40.000 I really like so I have this game and interested,and of course the design of the locations are awesome and a ton of loot also really delivers.

G
GG4 17.10.19

saa0891
As a game with a friend with whom you can communicate something to interfere?

M
Mikhail Andrievsky-Sineok 30.03.21

So is there a possibility of a plot without an Internet or mmo fucking?

P
Palych Rokov 30.03.21

GG4
And my friends don't play games at all, so what? I am the same Destiny 2, both parts of the division and the brickpoint went alone at all

K
Kay Owald 20.01.23

The plot without problems can be played alone without being distracted by any MMO garbage.