3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rapidd 09.06.20 01:42 pm

What other factions could be added in For Honor (For Honor)

47 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimakSerpg 09.06.20

Zab Zabik Banned
In the bath. Reason: Provocations for political and national overtones.

Waylander03 That is, you're talking nonsense. It's someone from the samurai. No factions, there was no question. All these 2 Vikings, 2 for knight, 2 for samurai.

V
Vindicta 09.06.20

DimakSerpg
This is a samurai do you think? Very funny.

Spoiler

S
Sahara. 09.06.20

Waylander03
And do you think a Roman soldier or something?)))) People do not be ridiculous. Where he is a footballer? This is a common medieval knight, most likely a swordsman.

V
Vindicta 09.06.20

Kanchendjanga
There are other options? Listen carefully.

D
DimakSerpg 09.06.20

Waylander03 you Know what it is, no options besides these three fractions can not be.

a
alex_us72 09.06.20

Waylander03
Far right, in the picture, very Russian knight looks like, by the way).

V
Vindicta 09.06.20

DimakSerpg
Why? Remember the Rainbow in it each pair of characters was represented by its special forces.
And yet, do you really think that samurai on Arte?

S
Sahara. 09.06.20

Waylander03
What about the other options you're talking about. You yourself first said about the Roman Legionnaires. And cited as proof a screenshot of seasonpass with outlines of the silhouettes of future characters. And where did you see Roman legionaries?

V
Vindicta 09.06.20

Kanchendjanga
I'm talking about your assumptions about this character. Also say that it is a samurai? There is not just a black silhouette, but still it is possible to consider it.

S
Sahara. 09.06.20

Waylander03
What makes you think that I'm his samurai called? As for me it is a genuine knight but not as a Roman soldier.

a
alex_us72 09.06.20

Kanchendjanga
For knight, that's not a bit like!) In the same way as the samurai.
Look at the images on Google look like legionaries.

a
alex_us72 09.06.20

Kanchendjanga
The shape of the helmet is quite different, and the face as the Legionnaires.
Okay, guys, good to argue. Let's wait and see how the grit..

S
Sahara. 09.06.20

alex_us72
Look, quibble over the particulars, I also know how. If necessary, I can Google quite like knight, as depicted on the Arte, just the time is not hunting to spend on this or who do not need empty. Above was absolutely correct to say that new factions add they are not and were not going to. And what this silly argument, like Legionnaire or similar. No Roman Legionaries in the game is not going to take it as a given.

a
alex_us72 09.06.20

Kanchendjanga
Che don't you calm down?! Google, though orgplus, you will not find such a knight.

D
DimakSerpg 09.06.20

What's to argue? Why? I already hundred times wrote, except for 3 factions, the other can not be. At least it's not yet announced. But announced 6 characters for 3 of these factions.

Waylander03 But it's not a rainbow.

S
Sahara. 09.06.20

DimakSerpg
Well, you can see some of it is very tight comes. Explain to them that there will be legionaries, and they at least count on his head cheshi no avail.

V
Vanya Rygalov 09.06.20

fraction nagibatorov with one button all of saltatores (lazy)...

V
Vindicta 09.06.20

Kanchendjanga
DimakSerpg
Maybe you have vision problems? I don't know.
By the way, the ninja is also not a samurai, though not so critical, if he did to the samurai stuff.

D
Doomshfaft 09.06.20

Waylander03
The fact that other factions don't even plan - fact. No Legionnaires and others will not.
The fact that the picture might Legionnaire - can also be true, since developed often changed the concept and we have before us some of the earliest artifacts.

But if very much want, then any warriors you can add to the congenial fraction, saying it was the allies.

V
Vindicta 09.06.20

Doomshfaft
That's what I've thought...
At the edges left and right are the 2 Viking. Roman stands next to one knight. Ninja stands next to one samurai.
Why the Vikings there are two, and they are in the last row, and knights and samurai one? Yes, and next to them the Persians are new.
In General, this leads to the idea that in the first DLS Legionnaire will add to the knights, and ninja - to samurai.