3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
karbofoss6828 09.06.20 01:42 pm

Is it possible to change the grid-sight (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

ERS want to change some of the grid-sight (SVU, SVD, vintar) in the PM was done without problems, and in the CHN this procedure is not a channel. You can find special and tell me how and where to throw the dds file, maybe you need to rename. The fact that PM dds file, one for each barrel, and CHN are four of them on each barrel, that's the catch.

Well, for one I want to ask is it possible to change the multiplicity of sight, like PSO-1, shtoba was X10.
3 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bog - Imperator 09.06.20

If you mean characteristics of the sight, it is necessary to look for the configs, not in the texture. But I have no idea where this config.

k
karbofoss6828 09.06.20

SmileHorse
You what question answered - about the meshes, or multiplicity. Reticle is

want to put on svu, vintar, well, in short, where there are sights by default. I have a net worth in the PM. Much nicer and more comfortable with it even at night.
And about the config that is PSO-1, I also can't find anything !!!

B
Bog - Imperator 09.06.20

karbofoss6828
I'm a little confused. In General, if you want a grid to put on other weapons. For this you will need texture of this mesh (if it is not then you need to unzip the files program StalkerUE). Then rename the desired weapon. Throw in the right folder (If not create) and all.