3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vxxvxxv 09.06.20 01:43 pm

Problem 10 the head of \"Alternative methods\" [Is the answer!] (Assassin's Creed 3)

Hello! please tell me what is the problem. in Sequence 10 – Part 1: Alternative methods. There is a second mission - you to Catch a running goal from the top (running. I overtake him waiting on the stairs or on the rope or on the box in General, anywhere on any vertex) when he runs underneath me and I press X Connor did not seem to see this and jumped on it (although it is highlighted white contour). When you click on the button X is just stupid as if the hand forward throws. and when there is every other soldier he jumps on them (I included fists and even tried a Tomahawk and swords) still not jumping on this goal. and if you catch him on the way and grab it then the job failed. as it is necessary from the top to catch. Help what kind of bug like this passed all the missions but the sync for this mission, 97% of everything else is 100% covered. I have the deluxe edition license.
12 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovastij 09.06.20

vxxvxxv
If you play on your controller, you do not need to press X, and B.
I too long suffered, came from the box. at the very end. in front of the place where the job ends.

G
GarretSSS 09.06.20

vovastij
From the box? I jumped on him from the roof in the end. And caught, all right, but when they calculated the conditions I have this condition is not passed. I freaked out and did not replay. What's your box was? On the street or on the roof?

v
vxxvxxv 09.06.20

vovastij
Thanks again I will try with a button In instead of X but I tried it in my it's like he wants to jump off the ladder and hangs on to her hold on to the railing with two hands but not for the purpose of jumping!!!

v
vxxvxxv 09.06.20

GarretSSS
Yes the box is somewhere within 10 metres of the stairs where the last alley before reaches and mission failed!

v
vovastij 09.06.20

Rather than the box, and something like a scaffolding, at the very end , where it ends its path on the left from in front of the guards.
But you could probably at any other place, the only button you need to press B while holding right trigger,
Here all is described, though for those who play on the keyboard, but the principle is clear:
http://www.playground.ru/dox/assassins_creed_3/assassin_s_creed_3_prohogdenie_s_polnoy_sinhronizatsiey-11922/#10

v
vxxvxxv 09.06.20

vovastij Thanks will try tonight, and the courier turns to catch also need to press B while holding right trigger to catch him and not kill ?

v
vovastij 09.06.20

vxxvxxv
Exactly.....

F
FallenGhost 09.06.20

I have long been removed videoprohozhdenie this:

P. S look up on YouTube, because there I am in the text version written, what to do

T
TIGERblacK 09.06.20

I'm on the stairs then ran and jumped back on him, simple)

v
vxxvxxv 09.06.20

Thank you all for the help the problem was that I confused the buttons )))) I had a really In harvesting and not X

D
DEF906090 09.06.20

Help me:)) this assignment I was terribly angry!!! Can not have a second evening walk. But I play a SPS... What do I need to press?

a
artem4534546 09.06.20

in Sequence 10 – Part 1: Alternative methods. There is a second mission - you to Catch a running goal from the top (running. I overtake him waiting on the stairs or on the rope or on the box in General, anywhere on any vertex) when he runs underneath me and I press lion click'connor did not seem to see this and jumped on it (although it is highlighted white contour). When you press the button
just stupid as if the hand forward throws. and when there is every other soldier he jumps on them (I included fists and even tried a Tomahawk and swords) still not jumping on this goal.