3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
McNab 09.06.20 01:43 pm

looking for 2 things. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I would like to know is possible or not to add in PM cloak of the bandit I saw somewhere the mod is in fashion, it was sooooo many different armor and there was a kind of bandit's cloak.but I don't need the mod I just need this coat.and I would like to know does the PSO to change the multiplicity if so, how ?
17 Comments
Sort by:
I
Il Hartmann 09.06.20

On account of the cloak do not know, and the magnification PSO-1 is here:
gamedata\config\weapons\weapons.ltx
find WEAPON ADDON
[wpn_addon_scope]
scope_zoom_factor = 15 ;PSO-1 2X

and change the number the lower the number, the greater the magnification...(15 is the actual magnification 4X)

M
McNab 09.06.20

I have defaulted on the PSO value of 30.but what value should be put to increase to 16h or 8h ?

I
Il Hartmann 09.06.20

At 8x - somewhere in the 5-7, and 16x 1-3(and what for so much?)
I put 5 and it was uncomfortable... For best performance it is better to put the numbers: 1, 5, 10, 15, 20 etc, etc.

M
McNab 09.06.20

I think 8 is enough for 8x

I
Il Hartmann 09.06.20

Forgot to ask: you PSO-1 is necessary for the AKS-74, an-94, as or for the SVD and VSS?

M
McNab 09.06.20

well, I decided to edit all that you have listed above.I understand the need to edit and Addons and PSO-1 in the files themselves weapons ?

I
Il Hartmann 09.06.20

Yes, that's right. Only optics, which is on the trunks of default (SVD and SCDsilenced), is edited in the file weapons. For example: gamedata\config\weapons\svd and there find the line scope_zoom_factor. Oh, and then you know...

M
McNab 09.06.20

scope_zoom_factor this line is responsible for the increase without sight.in terms of the increase without the PSO and SUSAT

I
Il Hartmann 09.06.20

You are absolutely right. Such weapons, which no optics, it(the line) is responsible for the approach shot. And where there is not remove the optics, is responsible for the optical sight. The SVD, SVU, VSS, ACE sniper, an-94 sniping, L-85, FN-2000, SiG-550 sniper... the Underlined is a unique weapon(arrow). They should be changed separately.

K
KoTlllyAshKa 09.06.20

How to make variable the ratio of the wheel well, twist and here it is!

V
Valery Valerchick 09.06.20

KoTlllyAshKa
maybe this is necroposting, but how many people are looking for this information here, so I answer: before the line scope_zoom_factor = 30, you must insert a row scope_dynamic_zoom = on
the result is a variable zoom scope which will be governed by the mouse wheel from zero to the values you specified in the second line )))) the same can be done sight with infrared illumination purposes to look interesting config all scopes in a file in call of Pripyat where is red PSO I think I will understand without prompting. I always believe that if you want to do something better - do it, having dealt in all myself)))

V
Valery Valerchick 09.06.20

Here's he is:
[wpn_addon_scope_detector]:identity_immunities
GroupC spawn_group
discovery_dependency =
$spawn = weapons\addons\scope_detector ; option for Level Editor
class = WP_SCOPE
cform = skeleton
visual = dynamics\weapons\wpn_upgrade\wpn_scope.ogf
$prefetch = 32
description = st_addon_scope_detector_descr
cost = 10000

holder_range_modifier = 1.2
holder_fov_modifier = 1.0

inv_name = st_addon_scope_detector
inv_name_short = st_addon_scope_detector
inv_weight = .2

inv_grid_width = 2
inv_grid_height = 1
inv_grid_x = 4
inv_grid_y = 16
scope_texture = wpn_crosshair
scope_alive_detector = scope_detector
scope_zoom_factor = 15 ;PSO-1 2X

k
karbofoss6828 09.06.20

McNab
P R AND IN AND L N ON !!!

G
Guest 24.12.21

[wpn_addon_scope_detector]:identity_immunities GroupC spawn_group discovery_dependency = $spawn = weaponsaddonsscope_detector ; option for Level Editor class = WP_SCOPE cform = skeleton visual = dynamicsweaponswpn_upgradewpn_scope.ogf $prefetch = 32 description = st_addon_scope_detector_descr cost = 10000 holder_range_modifier = 1.2 holder_fov_modifier = 1.0 inv_name = st_addon_scope_detector inv_name_short = st_addon_scope_detector inv_weight = .2 inv_grid_width = 2 inv_grid_height = 1 inv_grid_x = 4 inv_grid_y = 16 scope_texture = wpn_crosshair scope_alive_detector = scope_detector scope_zoom_factor = 15 ;PSO-1 2X

G
Guest 24.12.21

[wpn_addon_scope_detector]:identity_immunities GroupC spawn_group discovery_dependency = $spawn = weaponsaddonsscope_detector ; option for Level Editor class = WP_SCOPE cform = skeleton visual = dynamicsweaponswpn_upgradewpn_scope.ogf $prefetch = 32 description = st_addon_scope_detector_descr cost = 10000 holder_range_modifier = 1.2 holder_fov_modifier = 1.0 inv_name = st_addon_scope_detector inv_name_short = st_addon_scope_detector inv_weight = .2 inv_grid_width = 2 inv_grid_height = 1 inv_grid_x = 4 inv_grid_y = 16 scope_texture = wpn_crosshair scope_alive_detector = scope_detector scope_zoom_factor = 15 ;PSO-1 2X

G
Guest 24.12.21

G
Guest 24.12.21

That code make the scopes detect life like the bino?