3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TOMAS ANDERSON 09.06.20 01:43 pm

Cheaters (Watch_Dogs 2)

In cooperative play in the bronze rating level 4 people under the name Osizu has 13000 points, and the level of master already has 999999 points.
already interested with such people to play
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 09.06.20

And what are you trying to create a theme on PG,the fact that you Pat on the head and sympathize?

T
Teranaft234 09.06.20

Shadowarm
Boiled Let let the man speak. You feel sorry for it ?

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 09.06.20

Teranaft234
probably a cheater himself

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 09.06.20

Shadowarm
and I'm talking about cheaters who ranked not in the game itself. try to go in the game to 13000 points (each joint game 100 points max)

S
Sprintin 09.06.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
there are different cheaters, or stupid rating and headstock, and there's almost disturbing to play.

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 09.06.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
You are either a Troll or the first day in WD2 play, I from first to 3rd seasons in all network modes for 19K points by the end of the season gained at all without straining and playing for 1.5 hours per day.
Find me one for points cheat in network games!

J
JetFIRE13 09.06.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
As before?In the game, even there is no protection from cheating money,what are you talking about?Even if no such protection,then what is it about cheating progress and other stuff?

H
Hirok 09.06.20

Cheats single-coil in the game, so what?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 09.06.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
Osizu
Was such a person, when we carried out a joint mission to rescue the hostage. Rigid nerd, or God is a genius) While I started from the top to survey the area, he took a few minutes (two minutes perhaps) all the enemies and no one even stirred in alarm and did not know about his presence!!!!! I opened my mouth and even forgot what to do, and just watch))))) had the whole thing to record and upload proof. Dunno, maybe some cheat for invisibility that the enemies can't see him. Never seen so people played! Maybe it's someone from the developers?))))

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 09.06.20

Hirok
in the single rating will not wind. I wrote about the cartoon