3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 09.06.20 01:43 pm

Do not run the game (Darksiders 2)

When I turn on the game my first about 2 seconds a black screen and then crashes the window stopped working windows. I sovmestimosti expected, did not help. Downloaded another Repack, but did not help. And what's interesting. When I had my first Repack I totally game and it worked fine, then after a few months I decided to pereproyti game, played a few hours, then in the evening open the game and yesterday it stopped working. Don't know what the problem is, the computer is the same, nothing has changed in Windows 8.1
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valentin Sobora 09.06.20

Rasvetribka
Can built-in protection prevents Windows, I had this on 10-ke

R
Rasvetribka 09.06.20

Valentin Cathedral
I mean should disable windows defender?

V
Valentin Sobora 09.06.20

Yeah, he blocked the tablet in the Repack.

R
Rasvetribka 09.06.20

Valentin Cathedral
During installation, you need to turn off antivirus during download?

G
Galinka. 09.06.20

Rasvetribka
In both cases. And always, installation location, any Repack, it should be added to the antivirus exceptions.

R
Rasvetribka 09.06.20

Galinka.2401
And you can do so. I have all the installers are on the D drive and the games I install on the F drive, can I just put in antivirusnike exceptions to these disks or it is necessary for each game separately exception set?

V
Valentin Sobora 09.06.20

Rasvetribka
I use NOD'om, there is an exception on the executing file is in, not the location. In my opinion all the antivirals for this scheme to work.

R
Rasvetribka 09.06.20

Valentin Cathedral
Still didn't work. Disabled the antivirus during the download and during the installation, but again the same garbage. 3 seconds black screen and crashes. But if you download gears of war: ultimate Edition download, anything will change? Well, how would another game or nothing has changed only the texture, and everything else old?

V
Valentin Sobora 09.06.20

Rasvetribka
Then standard methods:
-delete the game and clean the registry
-install again with all the extra packages (DirectX and Visual C++)
-update video card driver
-run as admin
-try a Repack from mechanics

V
Valentin Sobora 09.06.20

Rasvetribka
And so it was when put in the game emulator X360CE gamepad, a gamepad is not connected and then eject.