3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryd_Ov 09.06.20 01:45 pm

Cooperative mod, have a question about the ban (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Not banned for using a cooperative fashion on a license? I read somewhere that the type developed against the coop mods because it prevents them from GTA Online. Want to play Coop MP 0.9 http://www.skmods.net/mods-gta-5/multiplayer-co-op-gta-5.html or as it's called, if someone already played him as not banned? Reluctant to buy the game again.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 09.06.20

Ryd_Ov
Googly concurrent use of pure and modified GTA 5

T
Tdante 09.06.20

I wouldn't risk it. Now their stupid system of bans for everything that you want. I went online once alone with the mod played - ban. Including a program for recording video ban. Jad Skype ban. Such cases.

R
Ryd_Ov 09.06.20

Opensource projects, eh..bummer in short, I'm already a lip unrolled..

H
Hobo Sexual 09.06.20

Tdante
For Skype and other govorilki BAN is NOT given, I spent in the game of 1,750 hours and anything can happen during this time. Sat down on the insurgents, tanks, hydras, destroying the spec.cargo, blew up the car or just hard Troll players. It got to the point that the four of us dispersed for half an hour full session, and neither of which is all Ok. Be honest that cheat and simply got other players, you shareportal and gave a ban.

a
alik12345 09.06.20

Ryd_Ov
Banned 100%, better to install any mod on pirate version (just downloading the Crack)

s
shtayner ninsuk 09.06.20

nyashki