3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crausbeat 09.06.20 01:46 pm

The Most Powerful Enemy ? Legendary Dragon? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Who do you think is the strongest of the possible opponents in Skyrim? Arguments are welcome.
I think it may be a Legendary dragon, after all he has a whopping 30K lives on legendary difficulty and a pretty good ability
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bog - Imperator 09.06.20

I think it's the giant (N, I do not remember the name) from the add-on Dawnguard. He has a lot of HP and huge damage. In carovano Daedric armor drench it was not so much difficult as long. Was Daedric hammer with fire and paralysis.

g
gmh4589 09.06.20

The naming of dragons more XP,with the exception of those who are in the beginning of the game the main quest felled. The strongest most likely Alduin, Parturnaks not too sickly. Then in the game there are a few secret bosses, in blackreach there is a dragon Volturyon (like that's his name), which crashes if to yell that'mind in a huge ball in the center, in addition Dragonborn is Kartag. Then Harkon, father Serani, the final boss add-ons Dawnguard, Mirak, the final boss of the Dragonborn add-on, he also treated several times during the fight. Dragon priests also inscribed trudnoudalimymi, plus they also call upon a cloud of the undead during the fight, it happens, call a few draugrov executioners or military leader, which one have a good fight, and kick.

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 09.06.20

Magicians-masters, casthouse Icy Blizzard. Not managed to hide or to run away - the dead, despite the legendary dragon heavy armor

S
SR3M 09.06.20

And what about the werewolves? Don't know how the swordsman and Archer, but a mage me problems on the Legend delivered. The main power of the magician caste with two hands and a Shockwave. So she will not touch them and they just coming at you. About paralysis do not remember, tried them or not.
You know what dragons Fuckers against mages. There's just threw from the sky and beating it with two hands, they are the shock wave acts.
Here is the Harkonnen Yes, this beast knows how to spoil the mood, but not as much as werewolves.
The giants are also exposed to waves.
Hmm, well in my experience a pack of werewolves-bears of 3 pieces, was the most terrible threat. I so many ways tried for their murder, I don't remember what worked.......
And Yes, speaking of magicians. There is a quest at the Mages Guild like. Where one of the students stole books and went to necromancer and is the main they've got a witch of some sort and when you fight her she summons two ice Banach and after some damage has changed places with them.....Also blood drank.
For those who haven't played a mage let me explain, When pumping enchantment placed on the armor increase skill fracture, it reduces the cost of the spell, whereby you can make spells free....Well, just perfectly, even in value will be 0 to write, works with all schools. .....
All the enemies whom here I met I was hitting with these charms.....Total it turns out:
1. Werewolves
2. Harkon
3. Witch quest Board
Even bear to kill me harder than the dragon, it is the effect of stagger a little work......
PS Now use the same mod for SE. Briefly it equalizes the damage on the Legend. 4x4. In the vanilla version of the damage ratio of 0.25x3.0
All observations described were without this mod.....

W
Wild Rider 09.06.20

Legendary dragon (level 75), Ghost Karstaag (90 level) - the fattest enemies. Ease/difficulty killing the rest of the enemies depends on individual pumping, level of the character, the availability of useful belongings..

S
SR3M 09.06.20

Wild Rider
But what about the ebony warrior?

W
Wild Rider 09.06.20

Leonid Naumets
It is quite easy.

M
MaxMayen 09.06.20

Leonid Naumets
Because it is a sword that can Bloch, it really is quite simple, though very fat

S
SR3M 09.06.20

Wild Rider
Mayenikus
Well, do not tell me a mage had to try to Sovngarde to send it....