3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albogachiev067 09.06.20 01:46 pm

Save for the version of the CPY (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Can anyone throw a save after 1 game. And then played a lot of hours on the license on another computer. Right now on your computer, download the pirates, and to pass it all again don't want to. Or throw off to the point I had to wait))) I Really need it!!!
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Red Barels 09.06.20

Albogachiev067
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/metal_gear_solid_5_the_phantom_pain_sohranenie_savegame_poetapnye_sohraneniya_s_1_po_50_epizod-61392/

G
GG4 09.06.20

Albogachiev067
He realized that he wrote? Enough on the license and I save for the pirates.

A
Alec Says 09.06.20

Albogachiev067
If the license on the PC, Steam Cloud to help.

A
Albogachiev067 09.06.20

GG4
I played the license on another PC, half of the game (the account was not mine). Now downloaded to your computer pirates from CPY, but to pass it all again don't want to, so please save

A
Albogachiev067 09.06.20

invalid dok
this is a continuation for version from 3DM

D
Doggi555111 09.06.20

C:\Users\Anton\Documents\CPY_SAVES\CPY\287700
Here skidaway

K
KazymirZyba 09.06.20

I know what you mean, bro! Played to enjoy yourself on the pirates. Crack automatically changed date there-and-back. Passed slowly, to the additional tasks a lot of time spent, but also about the campaign mode is not forgotten. Progress - somewhere 50%. Like that one night, there was Apocalypse! After launch, the game was hanging in the processes, eating very little operatives and after a while, in fact, of these processes altogether disappear. I don't think it was in the pill. To understand the problem it was hard for me - I have not seen this ever. If the crack run the game, even with dancing, start it and then have always been able. Something new. Reinstalling the game, it has started successfully, BUT... on m a y g a d - save was in the folder with the installed game, which I have already successfully reset. Carelessness. It's a shame. Game is just incredible. This approach to stealth and AI opponents, I haven't met yet. Didn't... and hands at times, is still reaching for this delicious things. But to pass, to customize, to recruit staff, again... nope, not an option. Anyway, soon will have the opportunity to dive into Sniper Elite 4, I hope will not fail because a third is quite good.