3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ouen_TRINITY_Stenli 09.06.20 01:46 pm

What happened to the Grove Street gang? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

What happened to this gang?
282 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boom MC 09.06.20

Pervonachalno The Grove Street Families. We play for the Grove St. 4Life! Seville Boulevard Families and Temple Drive Families are the cranks with whom we were fighting and made up.

B
Boom MC 09.06.20

the cops are afraid of them...

no, CJ the cops will buy it

N
NIaNM 09.06.20

The gang will not ever be one, as it can be:
1. Coming competitors
2. The gang will break up into several smaller, because everyone wants power

D
DruGun 09.06.20

This is a mod.

g
gta anton 09.06.20

the revival of this mod

K
Kostya 45 09.06.20

If grove will lead a life without crime, they will disintegrate and if they show off a lot then ganton Glen Park and other areas stupidly cut will run to a bunch of riot police and the FBI and they will destroy all that is green.

K
Kostya 45 09.06.20

In General, hunting to ganton lived forever and that C. J. sweet Caesar walked down more so at night there low riders competed and music thundered Los Santos FM especially mad dog

O
Ouen_TRINITY_Stenli 09.06.20

Break up the whole gang into smaller groups as they won't be able to live without other gangs

D
DaBeast 09.06.20

The third was on meth, one-third are retired, a third on the cemetery (NOT ZOMBIE).

K
Kotofej 09.06.20

People, who would you want San Andreas 2 for example in 1996?

N
Narko_CJ 09.06.20

Here are the full destiny!
After the end of the game Revival: 4 life
Sweet died, grove gave up the Balas, as they became the most powerful gang in Los Santos. As well as the captured Triad. The vagos went as they suffered huge losses. CJ, what about CJ? He left Los Santos and went to liberty city.
DON'T BELIEVE? I have a Cleo mission.

L
Lord gta 09.06.20

No gang green is not to disintegrate, or at least their ranks will come the young
years 17 - 20 and this gang strong, but the subject I think that they are complete idiots
slant to get into the usual balasa can't or there's a COP, I have Asses to cover although everything should be Vice versa.

D
DeviL1997 09.06.20

it is unknown if R* go back to SA then they will show us,but most likely they will live,the most powerful gang in the city,and their leader owns the whole state

L
LikeBAX 09.06.20

I think it's Canon? well, the fact that cj the king SA.
In my version in 1995, the gang splits up but immediately collected from the girls and a few guys.

a
aromkurchatov 09.06.20

What gang Vusi he also helped the gang Groove Street

S
Slayder777 09.06.20

After beating the game CJ is a huge connection in SF and LV so that it is no problem to ask for help from the triads and grab vagosov and there balasov, maybe Toreno agree to help him, but think for war with the triads and groove herachat balasov :) in the picture

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 09.06.20

People don't need to write about any Amateur add-ons and mods.These are the POSSIBLE scenarios,but that's not the official continuation.I believe that the authors of this universe,its creators,only they can tell us the real truth.

S
Sixise 09.06.20

Gang L. A was renamed after the collapse

Groove - CripZ
Ballas - BloodZ
Los Aztecaz - MS13 (Mara Salvotrucha13)
Vagos - Latin Kings

R
Robik-26RUS-SA Gamer 09.06.20

Groove st. king!!

A
Andrew96 09.06.20

If you really will collapse,or the cops sooner or later put them all in the Slammer!!!!(it would in real life bylob)