3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SAW1979 17.10.19 02:14 pm

You need to disable the installation (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

UNDER THE ANTENNA...THERE S DOORS AND ALL OF THE COMBINATION LOCKS...
SOMETHING I DO NOT UNDERSTAND NICHROME WHERE TO FIND THE CODES FOR THEM:((((
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 17.10.19

You're in the car, she came...did the earth down...???
not needed there is no combination locks...

only in version 1.000 I opened the old lab(X-18) codes for two doors... behind one of the warehouse of ammunition...and kits... and the other I went outside in the bottom of the lift to the burner...where the bunker...at the end of the mesh fence...(there's a sniper sat... and sometimes stretching worked for me)

S
SAW1979 17.10.19

found Yes..
and we went there...walked walked..
killed a few bloodsuckers....went down the stairs to the bottom ...there are 2 door code locks...
and there is one at the beginning of the code....
what to do:((((((((

P
Playshner 17.10.19

See here...
http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/164979/
Playshner
28.07.07 23:22 everything in pictures...

B
B.Soldier of Dark 17.10.19

stretching?
we can mine?

P
Playshner 17.10.19

unlikely to Mina - on top with a code door...

P
Panikovskiy 17.10.19

Mona could not disable the antenna, and burst at once in Pripyat all will be the same. To be loaded Pripyatskaya location - writes the job to disable done))), I wonder damn...

P
Playshner 17.10.19

Panikovski, You again with the ACCORDION...

P
Panikovskiy 17.10.19

How eshsho accordion?? Bayan some...

P
Playshner 17.10.19

With this...

P
Panikovskiy 17.10.19

What's the accordion? It's something about the game! Hmm.. I told him about the antennas - he told me about the accordion..))

H
Hell Warrior 17.10.19

You goooone...

P
Panikovskiy 17.10.19

The way to open the burner I could the current one lock with a code which the PDA from the monolith, but on version 3, and in the 1st I could the CCP not seen! EFTA there any codes in past it and from laboratories..X?

P
Playshner 17.10.19

Will hold among the individual subjects of the population - a small educational program...

Panikovski
04.08.07 17:25
Mona could not disable the antenna, and burst at once in Pripyat all will be the same. To be loaded Pripyatskaya location - writes the job to disable done))), I wonder damn...

BAYAN - Baya n (also battle n) — in Russian Internet slang already mentioned, stale joke, an old joke or message. Accordion can be a topic created on the forum, and part of this theme, a comment on the blog or other similar message. Since the Bayan is known to other communicants, he often carries zero information, and therefore meets a negative assessment. Often such reports are published by people who don't monitor the forum and do not wish to use the FAQ or search. However, sometimes the Bayan is used by the party to communicate purposefully, both as a provocation and reminder.

P
Panikovskiy 17.10.19

I thought the accordion is a syringe!

P
Playshner 17.10.19

Panikovsky... ie, Your news is there is an ACCORDION... because perhaps not on the forum of a man who wouldn't know...

A
ArtemkaCL 17.10.19

Also tupil, then up the stairs where the last room with a huge canister in the top of the stairs is a passage to the right.