3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexanderfox 09.06.20 01:48 pm

Ship \"Orpheus\", and his squadron Is the answer!] (Assassin's Creed 3)

30 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexanderfox 09.06.20

The people who know how to destroy the ships then blow up their holds full of gunpowder?The better to shoot to open access holds?Because you don't always get the ship to blow up by shells(at least to take the same red-hot-sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't-and then all three ships need to blow up with the help of Falconet aims to hold gunpowder)Who knows leave feedback thanks in advance))))))

A
Adam J. 09.06.20

Knipeli, break down the sails, then in the nose with a hot cores. PROFIT

a
alexanderfox 09.06.20

Adam J.
Not the fact that turns - with Orpheus Yes rolls, with two small not(their kolejnymi immediately kills and no difference in the nose or W..PU-they hardened instantly drown)

a
alexanderfox 09.06.20

Adam J.
One shot in the bow part of the ship and p..Bonk ship(small)

f
forgreem 09.06.20

Look)) simple)) just RAM him in the forehead)) evenly in the forehead) and hold opens)

s
surcho 09.06.20

as a side volleys to destroy three of the ship ?

G
Genius22222 09.06.20

He stirred their brains. It requires a little luck and ingenuity. All the advice above is correct half, and if you combine them all to turn out. So:
Act 1: Go with a RAM on Orpheus, if you're lucky opens the gunpowder hold. If not, try to turn sideways to him and struck to shoot at close range. Should open. Imagine that you sank Orpheus and left 2 of the ship.
Act 2: Rechargeable Knipeli and break both korablyam mast. Now RAM them! But not much, and aim for the bow, you can hit sideways. If all is correct - the powder hold ( the same way a ride with Orpheus but don't forget that he is a big firepower)

K
KaLvaDoreS 09.06.20

a
alexanderfox 09.06.20

Genius22222
The logic is good)))But better on the other Orpheus-a hot cores in the bow section(I have 90% of the time open hold). And about the firepower - if you come close to him(most often to the side of his cannon firing) it you hot cores and from 70% of your life is taken away to cheer.

L
LLIAMAH_rv 09.06.20

Give advice on how to blow up a powder magazine on the ships:
Kripalani sbivaet mast (to immobilize the ship), sail to the nose of the enemy ship becomes PERPENDICULAR to the short distance and give a broadside of ordinary nuclei, shoot 2-3 times (maybe more, maybe less) and when you receive the mark of the gunpowder magazine blow it volcanicly.

PS the RAM did not help me, frigates are almost always drowned the first time.

G
Genius22222 09.06.20

alexanderfox
Here it is for this reason that Oropa strong need to go right to the RAM 80 and the likelihood that will open the hold and just shoot there.
P. S the Pumping of the ship has not been canceled

a
alexanderfox 09.06.20

LLIAMAH_rv
Because you're at high speed, it rammed( need slow polarusa-stop,palmarosa-stop).I RAM helped with small ships-only it must be done carefully and not at high speed-slowing down and hit them in the nose.....Genius22222
Who, how))))I would prefer a more secure way-with a hot cores in the forward part(in front of this by hitting him with kripalani). The pumping of the ship-it is fully pumped(no armor saves)-still, Orpheus takes a huge amount of damage...maybe fires a knee cannonballs and cannons he's much more like the Spanish Galleon....

R
RazoR_95 09.06.20

Mdaaa....I have 3 hours in pain, I can not go;(

R
ReXSniper 09.06.20

100% option:
1) Orpheus with the move to the RAM slightly to the left or to the right of the nose (the Falcon women)
2) to Support the sail down knelyami
3) ramming the bow with the sunset the wind at half sail
4) the Falcon women both the RAM
PS: five minutes ago, did it

d
darkNephilim 09.06.20

I fucking read all this well type FORUM and think how much STUPID people!!! I have the 7th brother the faster doganay Yes, I think in some cases, even the giraffe would be quickly reached...

K
Kniffeln 09.06.20

darkNephilim
Then explain NOT STUPID as your brother has passed on 100% of the mission, Sea wolf and Pursuit of Scout. Preferably with video.
Developed from Ubisoft at all either crazy, or perverts - some extra mission to the primitive boredom, others you can get, only if you're lucky, 50-times.

s
sphinx465 09.06.20

I am 10 chapters passed with 100 sync, all extra missions to 100%. and feathers, and the kid's treasure found, and delivery, and almost all club job completed 100%, of Orpheus, too, suffered a few hours... then steers the RAM!!! Orpheus in the forehead in full sail, with all the dope...(the ship is fully pumped and the RAM is)! And his assistants on the half of the sails, neatly, in the front half at the average angle, almost tangentially... the main thing with speed not to overdo it, to RAM need love))

D
Daria1691 09.06.20

Very long tormented with these holds, then it all just ships obezdil barshots. The accompanying ships from the first RAM in the nose and falconets, Orpheus showed the bilge with powder only with a second strike in the nose)

d
dima.rd 09.06.20

Thank you! The most practical advice that works 100%

d
dima.rd 09.06.20

LLIAMAH_rv Thank You! Good advice and works 100%, and RAM especially small 70% if + luck then can work LLIAMAH_rv thank you again for a long time I was tormented by this mission