3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E-601 09.06.20 01:49 pm

Is it possible to disable the shadows without darkening around the character? (Fallout 4)

Under normal turning off shadows via .ini file around the character creates darkness. If we are constantly coming up with some annoying cloud.Is there another method, without it darkening?
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
POBWNK 09.06.20

as I understand it you have to disable Ambient Occlusion
try these settings in the file Fallout4Prefs.ini
[Display]
bSAOEnable=0
[NVHBAO]
bEnable=0

E
E-601 09.06.20

POBWNK
No, these options are already disabled. The problem is that this.

P
POBWNK 09.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
wow, yeah, over you a cloud of flies
we need to think

P
POBWNK 09.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
Try these settings should work:
СпойлерiShadowMapResolution=512
uiShadowFilter=3
uiOrthoShadowFilter=3
fBlendSplitDirShadow=999999.0000
iMaxFocusShadows=0
iMaxFocusShadowsDialogue=0
fShadowDistance=0.0000
fDirShadowDistance=0.0000
iDirShadowSplits=1

M
MagicHero 09.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
What's the point to play such a dead graphics? it is better to postpone the game for later and when you see a normal PC beat the game on good graphics with a steady 60. I personally can no longer play games if the picture does not move smoothly as the slide. At first when it was the old card 780 then the game seems to hold a stable 60, but without ultra rays if but to move sideways near the buildings that were visible microdamage that bothered. After changing the video card and moving to 10 wines these micro jerking disappeared and now play the game, when the picture looks good and everything is smooth. While sitting on the old 780 that did not play in the new division, rise of tomb raider, batman archam knight and many other games. Now really hooked on the division. What is the problem to postpone the game for later?
For example watch dogs 2 I have not pull and I simply postponed and don't play, the problems don't seem to see to force yourself to play with either poor graphics or brakes.

E
E-601 09.06.20

POBWNK
Wow! Thank you. Really helped, all shadows are disabled. In my case, due to the fact that all the shadows were so at a minimum disabling them gained only 1-2 FPS. Well, I have every FPS counts)

E
E-601 09.06.20

MagicHero
Well, first of all I'm not picky about graphics. If it is not 2008 and earlier, all the rules. Secondly, I have become accustomed. I had a PC and now a laptop and in both hrenovenko video card. Thirdly, I do not patient. If I know there's a game I want to play and can run at least 30 FPS, then I'll do it. The fourth and most important reason... price and income... In my country the average earnings of about 4500 rubles. How to live and take normal none when it costs about 5000 to 6000?! Again, normal and no good. Ehh... so, postponing the game is the same as to send it to the Department nikogda not Sigrun) Now I'm a little accumulated. Soon plan to take something for 5000 RUBLES.(Unless I find something OK for that price XD)

d
dan4oepta 28.10.21

You just need to change the first parameter to 128