3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Uroboruss 09.06.20 01:49 pm

\"Guild Exodus\" (Conan Exiles)

Good day people!
Welcome to the server: [EN]x1 Core Rule Sponsered by Guild Exodus-Active Admin
The pvp server.
At the limit 25чел. But over time we will improve. The server is stable.
Updated with every patch and made a restart in order to remove the errors. Admin not helping and not giving away gear and resources.
Want themselves go and grow or can join us
TS: ts.guildexodus.pro
Any new information will spread on a rolling basis.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 09.06.20

Skainett
admin does not help?
know all the servers there is no possibility urgently to warn everyone when serv is updated, the update come out almost every day when XS, that person freezes and sometimes dies, and the corpse disappears. high level very gemorno to re-craft the armor, the resources do not care, they are usually at home. sometimes people get stuck in textures, again dead, and the corpse you will not find!
so in vain you so!
25 very little, very.

-
-Dismal- 09.06.20

Skainett
battleye on or off?
PS - the vehicle you seriously, 10 years ago, used it and then there's the shell built and the curse ;)

U
Uroboruss 09.06.20

Sprintin
Admin does not help against donation. We are for fair play. All themselves with their own hands. Play since the launch of the game + your paid server. 25, to pay for a greater number of people while there is no sense. As the people there. As soon as the need will increase. About textures, I have not immerses the construction has to run on the memory. But don't die. Max throws in another step. The corpse disappears minutes through 10. + Before restart alert you to the fact that will restar. For example the game came out on steam. The server is updated only when the admin will do it. So what about the restart warning. Next will be where the VC and the site where is info about any problems.
-Dismal-
battleye is enabled. We use TC because we all like it that way. And so everyone can use what he wants.

S
Sprintin 09.06.20

Skainett
and here fair game? the problem I have described, you deny any of it! about texture I wrote it in texture, but not when connected. because when hangs serv, the position of the character is chaotic at the start, if the person is moving.
people twice can endure, then get off the server, as this occurs almost every patch.

U
Uroboruss 09.06.20

Sprintin
You asked helps the admin or not.
Don't know it in the early fall of 1 100% Repeat before the restart talking about it and give time to run back to base or to a safe area. In order to avoid such a situation. What you have described I understand. But some of these points please contact me via email and I asked who is playing this is not met now.