3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 17.10.19 02:14 pm

What is the game? (World War Z)

The story is a blockbuster-the DVD, with the possibility to play in cooperative (a La Far Cry 5), or that the game was originally sharpened under the co-op with the ability to play solo (a La PayDay2)? Or is it gameplay 1 V 1 too, that the zombie Code modes? Just wonder whether for the sake of the cooperative to take or not... Especially considering that no one to play with =D
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doomshfaft 17.10.19

Closer to prepaid, with farkray and code anything in common. Although it is appropriate to compare with L4D. In fact, the game - thinking developers on the topic of what could be l4d3. But note that the game was made by a small Studio, not a multinational mega-Corporation, and therefore should not be treated as a top AAA project with multi-million dollar budget, and then the game will become more pleasant. About the co-op, the end play is more than acceptable. For all time (and I already pumped the maximum 175 rank profile) almost never met toxic players, although the English-speaking community for the most part, for the ru community has not yet formed.

F
FiftyFour7250 17.10.19

Doomshfaft
What about solo play?

S
Slipnot6 17.10.19

FiftyFour7250
If solo, just going to run with bots, and extremely stupid - they are above the average level of complexity it will be very difficult to pass cards.

F
FiftyFour7250 17.10.19

Slipnot6
The question is not complexity, but in the interest of all of the gameplay in solo)

S
Slipnot6 17.10.19

FiftyFour7250 wrote:
and in the interest of all of the gameplay in solo)
Interest is doubtful, to see all cards, unless.
The situation is the same as any other coop projects: l4d, killing floor, cod zombies is all the fun in the game together with other people, even if they are random.

Download the offline version, run, assess the situation. If you realize that you might be interested to play it in coop - buy, if not - just dropi and remove.

M
Magnum 500 17.10.19

They say the game is guano
Not tried it myself

S
SonyK_2 17.10.19

FiftyFour7250
Like Left 4 Dead, only with more modern graphics. Playing solo is possible - with bots, but they are often blunt. Firing into the crowd of zombies, and they are before you run up and yell (in English): What is firing its (etc.), and the mission in Moscow, even I was swearing (in Russian) Freak (with a different letter at the beginning of the word), although I played a female character. I passed all the missions and completing the missions - missions are not many and without online not particularly interesting.

S
Slipnot6 17.10.19

SonyK.
Freak (with a different letter at the beginning of words)
Watch where you shooting at, mudak! xD

S
SonyK_2 17.10.19

Slipnot6
I have the last word in the game bots and separately said. Just sounds odd that the developers did not seem completely foreign and like I don't know that we have a girl / woman (did not play for the man) most likely will be called something else. Or was too lazy to articulate a separate replica for a female character.

S
Slipnot6 17.10.19

SonyK.
Well, they are sometimes in different variations of saying it.
Or was too lazy to articulate a separate replica for a female character.
Most likely. It's do voiceovers, write the script to recognize the sex of the character when referring to a specific phrase.

S
SonyK_2 17.10.19

Slipnot6
Now it is not particularly important - the game will return if the new mission will add.

S
Steve Taller 17.10.19

what is the game? Yes cool by and large, developed made a good and dynamic action, but no plot totally, there are 4 missions, more locations, which is run for 30-40 minutes max and is quite normal to run them solo with ComputerName partners and more in the game IMHO is nothing to do. Here you can look a piece of gameplay, if this game was a clear consistent story and single player campaign for 8-10 hours, then maybe the game was a winner this year, at least to some nomination, and so IMHO in General a complete slag

P
PsiX_Storrent 17.10.19

Steve Taller
My dear expert. You are now the co-op shooter verdict passed it in solo with bots? Riley?
Swayed? The level at which difficult played? Who rocked? If you have litsuha, whether played in coop? Whether played in multiplayer mode?

S
Steve Taller 17.10.19

PsiX_Storrent wrote:
My dear expert. You are now the co-op shooter verdict passed it in solo with bots? Riley?
You know, division 1 and division 2, Wildlands, Destiny 2 also Koop a buffoon, but I alone was held in solo, and I liked it very. In network mode did not play in WWZ for tried torrent edishen, but a special difference I do not think that will be for all 4 locations, and what is new in multiplayer modes?