3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artur27507 09.06.20 01:51 pm

How to save the groom in a burning barn with horses? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The horses were released, and the person is not found. Or is that supposed to be?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ayda 09.06.20

Artur27507
It's there(in one of the paddocks) and he is after the rescue will thank you!

T
TheReds1892 09.06.20

once freed the horses just run to the door and open it

A
Artur27507 09.06.20

Everything is fine, he just textures stuck in the wall. That's why I didn't notice))

D
Daidjer 09.06.20

Artur27507 wrote:
The horses were released, and the person is not found. Or is that supposed to be?
Where are you from, the moon? On YouTube don't know?

A
Artur27507 09.06.20

Daidjer
And then the moon with YouTube? Here on the forum about what does not ask, immediately all rude, and the help 0...

D
Daidjer 09.06.20

Artur27507
I'm sorry if I offended you. Just in case of any difficulty in the passage, usually all appeal primarily to YouTube. And then to the forums.

A
Abibok 09.06.20

I do not climb at once in YouTube when Zatopek in the game. But it's a matter of habit. Just on the forums, I came much earlier than I was introduced to YouTube. And communication as nothing. In addition, recent experience has shown that I don't always nerves stand to watch some of the passage. How it is I am playing a game, but latest VIDOS that I have seen, the campaign did quite armless gamers. )))

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.06.20

Artur27507
And then the moon with YouTube? Here on the forum about what does not ask, immediately all rude, and the help 0...
Who has passed I think that others also must pass.Game of 2015.Therefore, whenever (in their opinion) stupid question can shower pissing rags.
I then,usually,passing look on YouTube

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 09.06.20

there generally can be no one to release, just open the gate and you will run. and so as not to waste time on a chest in the attic - you can go in advance and brush